Chapter 16

Chapter 16
"Trains are cooler than cars"

Recap:
He turns to me and throws the ball of paper at me, hitting me right in the forehead.

"I am mad about you doing whatever the fuck you want," he sighs as I watched the paper that bounced off my forehead hit the bed before falling on to the floor. Katsuki turns back to his paper before continuing on, "But sometimes not yelling at someone is more effective than yelling at them. You have fun with your stupid ass guilt" He speaks and for some reason, I smile.

"Yeah, I guess youre right" I laugh as he continues writing down on the paper.

"Before I pull a you and forget, make sure you get up early tomorrow" I tilted my head to the side,

"Huh?"

-Y/n Pov-

"We're going somewhere?" I asked as Katsuki made himself comfortable on our couch. I closed the door after letting him inside.

"Yes, so get dressed. Also, make sure you dress warmly" He spoke grabbing the remote to turn on the tv.

"But im not allowed outside of either of our properties without mom" I spoke and Katsuki shifts his eyes to me,

"I asked your mom yesterday and she said it was fine. So stop yapping and go get dressed" He spoke and I nod, moving my feet to my bedroom to get dressed. He had told me yesterday to make sure I was up before 10, because he was going to come over. He didnt tell me we were going somewhere though.

I quickly got dressed as I put on a pair of black jeans, a plain yellow shirt, topping it off with a black bomber jacket. I threw my hair into a high ponytail with my favorite tailed scrunchy, allowing some of my hair to not be included in the ponytail which framed my face.

When I stepped into the living room mom was speaking to Katsuki. Katsuki looks over at me, drawing my mothers attention to me, she gives me a smile. "Im really allowed to go out?" I asked suddenly, "Dad actually approved of this?" Mom's smile seems to waver for a second. I couldnt see my father allowing this, specially when he wont even let me attend public school.

"He did" Mom speaks softly, "but it took a lot of convincing and he's very unsettle and nervous, so dont bring it up to him, okay?" Mom winks at me and for some reason I couldnt wrap my head around the fact dad said yes.

"yeah, okay!" I nod, not really caring much. If he said yes, I guess I can allow myself to be excited about all of this without much worry. "So, where are we going?" I asked Katsuki as he walked over to get his shoes. I moved over next to him to grab my favorite Yellow sneakers.

"Can't you be patient?" Katsuki asked with an eyebrow raised. I give him a sorry smile,

"I was just curious" I stated as mom came over to give me a hug,

"You two stay safe okay?" She says and I nod, Katsuki standing up.

"Don't worry Auntie, I'll watch over her. If she seems to be feeling unwell we will come straight back" Katsuki says to my mom and she comes over to give him a hug, holding a bright smile. He doesn't return the hug but he allowed the hug to happen, which makes me happy. I was glad he got along with my mom, he didn't seem to respect his mother very much. "Let's get going, we got awhile" he stated as he goes to the door, opening it to walk outside. I quickly followed after him as I waved goodbye to mom, who stood at the door waving at us.