Chapter 44

Chapter 44
"How did you know?"

Recap:
"w-what are you doing!?" I squeaked out and he removes his hand to give me an odd look.

"Making sure you arent sick" He says as he completely backed away, "your face is red as hell" he points out and I awkwardly laugh as I turned my head away. Mina was snickering as I adverted my eyes to one of the food places. My heart was pounding extremely hard and I didnt understand what was going on, but I didnt like it at all. The feeling of dislike became visible as my lips curled into a frown.

"Im okay." I muttered out and he seemed to scoff,

"sure whatever" He says as I hear him move his feet, "Guess we are done here," I hear him speak,

"Bakugou?" Sero asked suddenly as I hear their footsteps walk away. For some reason the beating in my chest stops and I feel it almost break in half at the tone of his voice. I stand up with a short smile,

"Im going to the bathroom" I say as I get out of the seat, Uraraka gave me a worried look along with Mina. As I walked away, the last few girls joined the table. My ears picked up on them asking where I was going, Mina telling them I was going to the bathroom.

-y/n pov-

I splashed water on my face as I let out a sigh. I had finally calmed down and I looked at my refection in the mirror. I sighed as I take a few steps back. I looked at myself for a second, my face drenched in water, before I walked over to get some paper towels.

I stepped out of the bathroom and I look around me. I moved my feet in attempt to remember where I came from, but instead, I seemed to only get more confused where I was. Suddenly it dawned on me, I was lost.

I moved to grab my phone from my pocket, pulling out and attempted to dial Mina's number. Thats when I noticed my phone refusing to turning on. A little symbol on the screen appears, telling me my battery was dead. "No way" I say in disbelief. Out of all times my phone dies, it was now?

I sighed as my feet began to move, my hand shoving my phone in my pocket, guess I was going to have to walk around until I found them. I think it was 20 minutes later that I had sat down somewhere to cry as I couldnt believe I've gotten myself in this situation. The mall was way too big and there were way too many people. I was getting confused on where I was going, only to realize I was walking in a literal circle for 10 minutes.

"Y/n?" I hear a voice and my head shoots up from the voice, my eyes moving and landing on not only one, but two, green headed people. My eyes widened as it was Midoriya who had called out to me, standing next to the lady from the store, Inko.

"You know her?" Inko asked Midoriya. He nods while walking over to me. The woman follows after him with an unsettled face, making me remember the last time I had seen this woman. Suddenly it clicked. Was Midoriya the son she was talking about. If he was, then why did she looked so upset that day?

"Hey, are you okay?" Midoriya asked as I suddenly let out a sob, my feet moving as I practically threw myself on him.

"Im lost!" I cry as he seemed to stiffen from my hug,

"I-its okay y-y/n!" He says in a panic as I was so glad there was someone I knew now.

"its not okay! Ive been wandering around and I cant figure out where I am!" He sweat drops as he patted my back awkwardly,