Chapter 36

Chapter 36
"The wimp who gets everything"

Recap:
M/n was curious about why exactly keeping this other half of the family such a secret. M/n was determined to find out. But first, she had to make sure Hisashi doesnt find out. who knows what he will do if he finds out they are here.

M/n was a little scared though. Despite raising y/n since she was a few months old, M/n couldnt help but think of what would happen if Y/n does find her real mother. Will Y/n replace her? Leave their family?

M/n shakes her head as she looks at her daughter. M/n knew Y/n. she knew Y/n wouldnt leave her. Y/n would think of it just like having a larger family. That is why she will figure out the bottom of this for Y/n sake. M/n is determine to unite Y/n back to her mother- Thats after she knows its safe, of course.

-y/n pov-

"You piss me off" Katsuki speaks as I sat crisscross on the couch next to him. He was sitting there watching a movie as my body was fully turned to him. We were waiting for the time to come to leave, so I decided to use this time to sketch Katsuki.

"Dont move!" I barked as he stiffens, almost about to turn his head to look at me. My hand held the drawing pen as I continued drawing his side profile. I could tell how irritated he was getting, but he continued staying in the same positioning for me. His head looking forward at the tv as his head rested on his hand.

"You already have enough fucking drawings of me-" he grinds his teeth and I laugh as I smile, my hands slightly touching up the drawing. I beam as I finished,

"Done!" I say as he finally turns his head to me.

"Lemme see" He says leaning forward, irritation leaving him as he was curious what it looked like. I turned the tablet around to show him with a smile, very proud of my work.

 I turned the tablet around to show him with a smile, very proud of my work

"Looks good right?" I say as he looks at it. His hand moves to grab the tablet and my drawing pen. He turns towards me to make sure I cant see as he seemed to scribble on it. "What are you doing?" I asked as I leaned forward and he moves the tablet so I cant see it.

"Back up" He threatens and I stop. He finishes whatever he does and hands it over. I look down and I brighten up when he had written off to the side of it, It looks really good. Good job, Dumbass.

"Tsuki!" I beamed as I moved the tablet to the side to throw myself at him.

"hey! Fuck off!" He says as I wrapped my arms around him. He groans in irritation as I hugged him, "Why do you this every single time?!" He barks at me in irritation as he turned his head from me as I twisted my body to sit on his lap as I curled up, hugging him.