Chapter 22

Chapter 22
"Work harder to prevent hurting him again"

Recap:
My vision was blurry and before I knew it, my body was falling down. Arms catch me before I hit the ground, my eyes could barely make out the face over me. All I could make out was black hair, a pair of yellow glasses, and something white around their neck. "Hey, kid. Stay with me. Are you okay?" The voice speaks and from the sounds of it, it was a man. "Hey! This kid needs medical attention!" I feel my body being lifted in the air. I seem to let out a sigh of relief,

"Took you guys long enough" I whispered before blacking out.

-No POV-

Y/n was taken to an ambulance, who had finally made their way to the scene, as other pro heroes separated and captured the two people who were fighting. Aizawa, also known as Pro Hero Eraser Head, stood on standby as the medical technician checked over the girl he had brought. "How is the kid?" Aizawa asked,

"The girl's body is extremely weak but shes holding on. It seems like she overused her quirk which began to take a large toll on her body. She also received scrapes on her arms and knees but they arent bad, most likely a fall. Shes unconscious for now." The technician speaks as Y/n was laid out across the ground, the man was finishing up wrapping the girls knuckles all the way to her elbows.

"Its the girl!" A child says as she points at the green headed girl, "Miss!" The girl waves her hand up as she was sitting on top of something as another technician was wrapping up the child's ankle. Aizawa looks up to the tiny child girl,

"Do you know this female?" He asked walking a little closer as the child looked sad that y/n wasnt responding. The father steps forward as he shook his head no,

"No we dont, but that girl saved my daughter who got trapped under a large piece of rubble from one of the buildings" The man explains and Aizawa nods in understanding. Y/n looked like she had barely started Junior high, meaning she couldnt be any older than 12. They were going to need to find contact information on the girl to contact her parents.

Aizawa makes his way back to the girl, "What in the world was such a small child doing trying to save people?" He asked himself as most children would be shivering in their boots, but from the sounds of it and looks of it, she sprung into action. Not only that, the technician said her body was extremely weak, so what was a frail girl doing out here by herself? "Ill head with you guys to the hospital with the child until we can contact her parents" Aizawa speaks as they were gathering y/n for the Hospital. The technician nods, allowing Aizawa to get in the back of the ambulance after getting y/n in.

When they arrived at the hospital, they took y/n in and put her away into a room. They had her all hooked up to an IV and a ventilator to help her breath as, even when she was unconscious, she was panting. Aizawa just stood off to the side as he almost kind of felt bad that such a small child was all by her lonesome.

After a few minutes as they were trying to identify the child, the girl seemed to have improved significantly. Y/n's breathing had went back to normal as well as her vitals, which resulted them in taking off the ventilator. Aizawa informs the nurses he will stay with the child until they can get a parent or guardian over here.

Eventually, they were able to identify her which shocked Aizawa a bit. Despite her tiny figure and baby face, this girl was a 3rd year in Junior high. "We contacted her mother and she is on her way right now" A nurse informs Aizawa who sat down in a chair, nodding in response.