Chapter 19

Chapter 19
"Christmas slowly approaches"

Recap:
"Whats the catch? There is no way you're going to do this for me-" He cuts me off as he turns his head to me with a glare.

"This isnt for you" He spoke and I laugh at his reaction,

"Its for you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he nods, "That doesnt even make sense!" I laugh as his eyes shifted over to the water,

"Laugh now, but once I'm done doing this, because im planning on monopolizing every single one of your firsts, Ill be the last one laughing" He speaks and my laughing stops, looking up at him with surprise. I could feel my heart skipping a beat as my cheeks felt warm again. Monopolizing my firsts? He isnt be serious is he?

"Okay" I speak without thinking and his eyes shoot to me quickly in surprise, "Im looking forward to it" I smile sweetly. Monopolize me.

-y/n pov-

After going to the beach, Katsuki took me outside a few more times. Eventually, though, it got too cold outside for me to be allowed out for long period of times. so this just meant we went back to just spending a lot of time in his room. Winter break was just around the corner, which lead to mom and Mitsuki talking quite often to make plans.

I sat at my desk inside of my room, my hands slightly moving as the pencil ran across the paper of my new drawing notepad that mom had just bought me. I kept mostly all of my drawings and doodles of just clothing and outfits, but lately I've been drawing Katsuki. I mean, Ive spent almost every single day with him, so the image of his face was always extremely fresh in my mind as I drew him. Not only that, but with Christmas coming up and having no idea what in the world I was going to get him, he was flooding my mind 24/7.

I sigh as I stop my pencil, throwing my head down on my desk lightly, "Christmas" I mumbled to myself as I looked over at the drawing of Katsuki's that filled the paper.

I smile gently looking down at the pictures I've doodled of him. I really wanted to get him a gift to show my appreciation of spending so much time with me and taking me out places. Although, Katsuki isnt much of a liking kind of person. I mean, I knew he liked spicy foods, training and things related to it, Heroes which is mostly All Might, and himself. oh, and explosions. Ive noticed how many things he owned that was closely related to bombs, which im pretty sure is because of his quirk.

Its not like I could get him something All Might related. The cooler stuff was too expensive and its not like I actually have money. I dont want to make him anything spicy because im pretty sure that would be a pretty weird gift.