Chapter 47

Chapter 47
"Guess I was right."

Recap:
"Never have I once wondered if I was related to the Midoriyas. I just figured the resemblance between Izuku Midoriya and myself was just a mere coincidence."

-Y/n pov-

I followed down the sidewalk next to Katsuki. "Where are we going?" I asked for the 12th time. He started ignoring after I asked for the second time. So, just like I figured, he didnt respond to me. "Tsuki" I whine as he wouldnt even a bat an eye to me now, "Please tell me where we are going, im so curious" but none of my pleads got to him as he continued to ignore me. Despite him ignoring me, he walked at a slow pace to make sure I could keep up with him.

Suddenly we made it to a complex of sorts. I think they called them apartments. "We are here now" He speaks for the first time in awhile. I tilted my head to the side as I stared at the complex. Katsuki quickly realized I had stopped moving to stare at the building, so he stopped in his tracks. "Come on, dont just stand around"

My eyes shift over to Katsuki. He stood there and waited for me as I realized I had stopped, "Oops" I giggle as my feet moved again and I quickly walked next to him, "Sorry. Ive just never seen a building like this before" His feet began to move again as he leads me over to a stairway and we began to walk up them.

"Youve never seen an apartment complex?" he asked and I shake my head no,

"Nope" I say as I popped the P at the end, "Ive only seen houses and things like stores of the sort. Ive never had any business going to an apartment complex before" I explained and he sighs,

"You really were sheltered." He says with a disappointed voice and I couldnt help but laugh at his usual I 'live under a rock' comment. Suddenly we stopped going up stairs and started walking down a hall. It wasnt long before he stops in front of a door.

"So, what are we doing here again?" I asked as I stood next to him and he stares at the door for a second,

"To see someone" He explained shortly as he removed his hands from his pockets, lifting one of them to knock on the door.

"Someone?" I asked as my eyes trailed over to the numbers that stood next to the door. There was a small plate under the large numbers that read a name. "Midoriya?" I whispered to myself as I read the name. My eyes widened suddenly as I realized where we were. "Wait!" I say quickly as I looked at Katsuki, "Why are we-" I paused as I hear the door click and it opens.

Inko reveals herself as she had an apron on and a nice aroma flows out of the house. Inko's eyes widened as she realizes who she had just opened the door for, "Oh, Katsuki, Y/n" Inko says with a little panicked smile, "What a surprise to see you both here"

"Hello" I say quickly, giving a short curtsey bow.

"Hi Auntie" Katsuki says as there was a small pause between us three. Inko seemed to take a small gulp before opening the door a little more,

"I expected this to happen sooner or later," She says with a little guilt in her voice, "Come inside. Make yourself at home" Inko says as she invited us in. Katsuki nods with a small thanks as he grabs my wrist, tugging me inside with him.

"H-hey!" I say as I followed him inside, "You dont have to be so rough. I can walk inside by myself" I pouted as he took off his shoes. I followed in his foot steps as Inko shut the door behind us. Katsuki's hand stayed latched on to my wrist and as soon as I was finished getting my shoes off, he continued dragging me. "S-sorry for the intrusion!" I say quickly as I stumbled a bit.

We walked into a small living room where Katsuki forces me to sit down. "Would either of you like something to drink?" Inko asked as Katsuki places himself next to me, his legs crossing and he was getting comfortable pretty quickly.

"A-ah.. Im goo-" Katsuki quickly cuts me off,

"Water is fine" Katsuki speaks as I looked over at him with a small questioning look. Inko smiles and nods, moving to grab some bottle of waters,

"Tsuki..." I say in a hush voice and he ignores me. Inko places the water bottles down before pulling a chair out to sit down. For some reason, I couldnt get myself to look at Inko in the eye.

"Its been awhile sense you last came here Katsuki" Inko starts up, "Im guessing you came here to talk and not for Izuku"

"I came to talk to you about Y/n" Katsuki says as I couldnt help but smile a bit to the use of my first name. It was the way how easily my name rolled off of his tongue.

"Im a little surprised" Inko says with a quieter voice, "I hadnt expected you two to be close. It was surprising to see you come for Y/n" She says as she fiddled with her fingers a bit, "Ive always known you would grow to be a smart girl. Then when I found out youre friends with Katsuki, I realized this was going to end up happening sooner or later"

My eyes widened from her choice of words, "what are you trying to say?" I asked as Katsuki let out a small sigh,

"You know why we are here. So, I was right" Katsuki speaks and Inko nods shortly,

"There is no point in hiding it. Ever since I first seen Y/n, I've wanted to say something. If anything, this works perfectly for me. It takes a lot off of my shoulders" Inko explained and I looked at her in desperation,

"So, let me get this straight" I say and Inko looks over at me, "Are we even on the same page? As in, you understand Katsuki is here about my family"

"yes. Im completely aware. After what happened at the mall, I knew youd be suspicious. I knew you would know that you had never told me about your condition" Ink responds as she takes a drink of her water,

"So... we are.." I paused for a second as I wasnt even sure what the heck was going on. It wasnt even that long ago that I just started thinking about the Midoriya's being related to me. This is moving way to quick for my brain to process.

"Family?" Inko asked and I looked up at her. My eyes watched as her head slowly nodded, "yes"

Authors Note:
I miss Wattpad. I miss my books. I miss you guys.