Chapter 18

Chapter 18
"I want to be your first everything"

Recap:
This was definitely his first time seeing this girl in his entire life, but there was also something extremely unsettling about the girl.

Suddenly the train stops, the doors letting out a hiss before opening up. Suddenly the girl's eyes moved, hitting Izuku's green orbs. Her eyes seemed to widened as she looked at Izuku, shock covering her features.

Izuku quickly turns his heels and leaves the train, the lingering thought of why she seemed so surprised. Was it because of the similar features or was it because Katsuki perhaps told her about Izuku. He didn't know and he was slightly worried to know.

-y/n pov-

"Wake up dumbass" I hear Katsuki speak as I stirred in my sleep. I seem to untangle myself from his arm before stretching as I couldnt believe I slept so good.

"Huh, are we already there?" I asked as I continued stretching my arms in the air, that was possibly the best nap of my life.

"No, we arent. Your hands are freezing," He spoke, showing off the gloves as I lowered my hands. He grabs my left wrist, bringing my hand closer to him before placing the glove on my hand, "Wear these" He mutters out and I couldnt help but smile and laugh. "Dont laugh dumbass!" He barks taking the second glove and tossing it at my face, but I continued on laughing before slipping the second glove myself.

"Thanks Tsuki" I say as the glove were warm around my cold finger tips. Living in a house with a heater is definitely effecting how cold it actually is out here, because Katsuki was right, my hands were freezing.

"I told you to dress properly. You should have brought your own fucking gloves and shit" He grumbles but I give him a soft smile,

"Well how am I supposed to dress properly if you wont tell me where we are going?" I asked and he glares at me,

"By over preparing. If you get sick and die, ill find you in the afterlife myself and kill you" He threatened but I just let out a soft giggle.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I asked and his glare drops, a questionable eyebrow raising.

"huh?"

"In the afterlife, what if I cant die a second time" I say and he rolls his eyes, "Youd be stuck with me all for eternity~" I smile but Katsuki only gave me a soft look, which wasnt what I was expecting.

"Are you trying to make me go back on my word?" He asked, anger or irritation was nowhere to be seen anywhere in his tone or face.

"No..?" I asked as my smile had dropped as he looked at me straight in the eyes. His deep red eyes almost looked like they were looking into my soul and it was making me slightly embarrassed. My heart slightly pounds at a questionable rate as I felt my face slightly heat up.

Suddenly the train stops, the hissing noise of the doors opening fills my ears, making me find the opportunity to tear my eyes from Katsuki's. Suddenly, my eyes fall on to a green hair boy who looked at me straight in the eyes. His green eyes seem to widened as he watches me as I acknowledged his presence and my own eyes widened. His green hair, green eyes, and freckles was something I could miss. His green hair was darker and green eyes were more emerald in color. His soft freckles cluttered on the top outward edges of his cheeks with his cream pale skin.