Chapter 38

Chapter 38
"Our last meeting for awhile"

Recap:
I laugh, "But I didnt even do anything yet"

"Well, I havent beaten your ass YET. You have a few seconds to come out of hiding or there will be no yet"

"Okay! Okay!" I say as I come out from the side of the building, his head turning to look at me. I notice his daggers as he shooting at me as he hung up. I sweat drop as I turned my heels and began running, knowing despite coming out, he was going to beat me up.

-no pov-

"Boss" Hisashi says as he was sitting on his knees before the boss, like usual.

"Hisashi" The boss smiles, "Do tell me how our beautiful girl is doing" The boss speaks as Hisashi was still pretty upset about the whole thing, but this was karma and there was nothing he could do now. So, he swallowed his pride and kept a small forced smile.

"Good. Like you said, her recommendation came in and this morning she left to tend to the event" Hisashi informs the boss and the boss cant help but chuckle. "Regarding her medication, there are no visible symptoms"

"Thats wonderful news" The boss speaks as he crossed his legs, his hands moving to clasp together. "Like I mentioned, I will be rewarding you handsomely. Your pay will be increased and-"

"Boss, do we have to use y/n?" Hisashi asked and the boss smile disappears as he let out a sigh. Hisashi looks up when he hears the boss getting out of his throne like seat and walking over to Hisashi. The boss bends down in front of Hisashi, making Hisashi instantly regret his words. Hisashi shoot his head down.

"Oh Hisashi" The boss speaks as his hand reached out to grab Hisashi's chin tightly, forcing Hisashi to look up at the boss. "Dont tell me you've already forgot?Who Y/n belongs to that is" The boss's fingers only gotten tighter and Hisashi closes an eye from the pain.

"No sir" Hisashi muttered out, "Of course not. She belongs to you"

"And do you remember why?" The boss speaks and Hisashi closes both of his eyes,

"Yes sir. I remember"

"Then why are you here asking me such stupid questions Hisashi?" The boss grips tighten a little more before Hisashi is pushed back and away from the boss. Hisashi lets out a grunt as he stumbled back on his butt and the boss stands up. "Y/n is precious with such a precious quirk. So, naturally, we share the same worries" The boss fixes his tie as he turns his heel to walk back to his throne like seat, "But it was you who got her in this situation, was it not?"

Hisashi's hand moves to rub his chin which stung from the pressure it just received, "It was..."

"So," The boss says as he sits back down, "Do you dare ask that question again?"

"No sir" Hisashi says as he gets back on his knees like before, bowing to the boss in apology.

"I will over look this, Hisashi" The boss smiles, almost as if nothing had happened. "As planned, we will go with the second step. I cant wait to see my dear darling in the morning"

"Yes sir" Hisashi says, his eyes clamping closed again. Hisashi prayed at that moment for all of this to be over.

-y/n pov-