Chapter 39

Chapter 39
"Lonely without you"

Recap:
"Youre not even going to miss me a little?" I whined and he scoffs,

"Hell no. Im glad youre fucking getting out of my hair for over a week. This is the best news I've heard this year" He speaks and I chuckle in disbelief,

"Oh yeah, sureeee" I say rolling my eyes, "When I come back, tell me how that works out for you"

"I will" He says as he threw himself down on the couch, a satisfied smirk on his lips. "Just dont cry when I go on and on about how fucking amazing that week was"

"Okay" I smile as mom walks into the room,

"Youre back" She beams, "How did it go?"

"Good!" I say as she came over to me to ruffle up my hair, "The school was so big!" I speak as I began to tell her about my experience and explaining what it looked like inside. I even told her about Mr. Eraser Head being there. She smiled down at me as she listened in.

Im glad we spent that whole afternoon together.

-no pov-

Hisashi and Y/n left first thing in the morning for the semi-long drive to her doctors. Before, at their old place, the ride there actually took about an hour, but with the new location, it was actually 15 minutes shorter from the usual ride. (A/n: that's about 45 minutes for my friends who don't want to do the math)

When they arrived, Kyudai Garaki or, what Y/n knew him by, Dr. Ujiko, welcomed them in. Y/n never liked Dr. Ujiko, something about him set her off each time. He was a creepy, short, and bald. Not only that, but the place Hisashi brought Y/n always seemed to set her off, but she had been going here since she was a child.

Everything went as normal. Y/n's blood pressure was normal and she seemed to be healthy. Dr. Ujiko brings Y/n into a room that she had been in a few times before. "This isnt going to take longer than a week, right?" Y/n asked as she was instructed to lay down.

"You wont even know the time has passed" Dr. Ujiko says not really answering her question. He was planning to do some new tests, meaning she could be out for about a week and a half or more. Y/n notices the dodging of the question as she kind of wished Katsuki was there with her right now. Dr. Ujiko takes out a thick needle to inject her arm, "You know the role call" He speaks as she closed her eyes.

"I hate this part" Y/n muttered out,

"Deep breath in" He instructed as she tries her best to relax, her eyes squeezing shut. The pain of the needle entering her arm makes her hiss, but the pain disappears quickly as the drug quickly works, knocking her out.

Her eyes relax as so does the rest of her body as she falls under a deep sleep. Hisashi opens the door to the room as Dr. Ujiko removes the needle. "Garaki" Hisashi speaks and Dr. Ujiko turns his head to look at Hisashi. "How long will the testings me this week"

"Give me two weeks" Dr. Ujiko speaks as Hisashi sighs, looking over at his daughter. "As long as nothing goes wrong, she will be ready for the first day of school. But, Im planning to do some drug research for the first half, so we will just see how it goes"