Chapter 6 Zabuza!?

Kaiori's POV

We started walking through the forest and Naruto threw a Kunai and started acting like an idiot. Not surprising as he is an idiot... I sighed and kept walking. Ignoring Naruto then I hit him in the head for hitting a rabbit.
I felt an ominous chakra...
LOOK OUT! Kakashi Sensei yelled as we all ducked.
As I saw what came flying at our heads I gasped in utter shock.
Zabuza.... I mumbled.
As I saw the man on the sword.
Luckily he wouldn't reconize me as I have the jutsu on.
Wait a minute... I thought for a second.
He's gonna notice my chakra! Ugh great.
Zabuza trained me on how to fight with swords for awhile so he will recognize my chakra but hopefully won't say anything...
Well well if it isn't Zabuza Momochi! Rouge ninja from the hidden mist village.
Naruto ran at Zabuza and I grabbed him as Kakashi explained that Zabuza is on a different level then the other ninjas.
Kakashi of the Sharingan eye.. Did I get that right? Zabuza said.
Then looked back at all of us and stopped on me and gasped as his eyes grew wide...
I held a finger over my mouth telling him to shut up and he understood and didn't say a word then jumped down and landed beside me.

I quickly trapped everyone in a realistic Genjutsu so that I could have a chat with Zabuza.
So brings you to the Leaf Village Kaiori? Zabuza asked happily.
My Father sent me on a mission gather intel blah blah I sighed.
What brings you to work for Gato? I asked and hissed a little at the last part.
Well a job is a job for me. He chuckled darkly.
Lucky your a rouge I have to sit here with these preppy Leaf ninja and play the role of a Genin!
I wanna kill these idiots right here! I shouted angered.
Yeah I know but you shouldn't defy your Father.. He is a cruel man. Zabuza trailed off.
I know but he is still my Father I laughed a little bit. I can't just abandon him like the horrible person he is. I laughed more and so did Zabuza.
Anyways I don't want to fight you so just knock me out or at least pretend too. I told Zabuza getting serious.
As lazy as ever eh? He chuckled.
Maybe I laughed again.
I'll just fight you then. His eyes widen knowing he is about to d i e.
Don't sweat it I can't use any powerful jutsu around these idiots or my cover is blown so you're not gonna die today by my hands atleast I laughed with Zabuza and he jumped back to his sword.

Then I released the Genjutsu I had put on my team.

T

ch not even the Jonin could see through my Genjutsu that's pretty sad. I thought as I went back to where I was standing previously.

It's too bad huh? But you'll have to hand over the old man. Zabuza said trying best to hide the fact that he just saw me for the first time in years.
Naruto and Sakura were visibly confused as to what Zabuza was talking about.
It made me chuckle slightly see their annoying little confused faces.
Now quick! Manji formation, protect the bridge builder! Kakashi shouted.
And stay out of this fight. He said getting more serious the further into the sentence he got. I taught you teamwork now it's time to use it. He clarified as dumb little Sakura was confused by his wording.
I'm ready! He yelled revealing his Sharingan.
Well... looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action this is an honor. Zabuza chuckled looking at Kakashi.

Everyone keeps saying Sharingan! Sharingan! Will someone please tell me what it is!? Naruto yelled obnoxiously like his Sensei wasn't about to fight a hard battle...
Sharingan... Sasuke mumbled.
A rare power that resides in the eyes..
I continued for Sasuke.
The user of this visual jutsu or dojutsu can instantly see and comprehend any Genjutsu Taijutsu or Ninjutsu and reflect the attack back on the attacker.
I finished the explanation best I could.

The Sharingan is special rare form of Dojutsu, however theres more to the Sharingan then that. A lot more... Sasuke had to show off his knowledge too of course.
You got it right, but you only scratched the surface- Zabuza started to talk and I lost all my focus.

Flashback

Kaiori child... My Father called me over to him.
Yes? I asked sweetly as my 6 year old self went over to him.
Do you know what a Sharingan is? He asked with evil creeping into his voice.
Uh not really, I know Itachi has it! And it that it looks cool! I giggled remembering Itachi's eyes.
Then I felt a sharp pain in my head.
What? I didn't hit my head that day... I mumbled and was snapped out of my thoughts into another flashback.
What the hell! I thought while having to relive some more memories.

I was sitting on the big couch in the livingroom and then...
Suddenly the dope that likes swearing too much came in and jumped on to the couch.
I think I was still 4 years old back then... I chuckled a little bit recognizing how much I have changed.
Hey kid! The dope yelled.
What do you want Hidan? I asked coldly.
When I was 4 I was a pretty nice kid I don't think I would have ever told Hidan off unless....

That was the day she left.... That was the first time I had ever been to the Akautski hide out and I hated every bit of it that day....

What the fuck is going on here!? I shouted as I was being dragged into a different memory...

I'M LEAVING AND TAKING KAIORI WITH ME YOU PSYCHO! She screamed at Father.
I immediately got to my feet and hide around the corner of the living room.
I'M ALSO GETTING THE HOKAGE! She punched a wall making the inner wall layer collapse.
TSUNADE! I'M TAKING THE CHILD YOU WRETCHED BITCH! Father yelled.

What the... I started to get confused as this just played over and over again in my head....

Release! I yelled and held the handsigns but all it did was take me to more memories...

I sacrifice Orchimaru's child Kaiori and a her power to you Jashin! Hidan screamed drawing his circle and was about to draw blood from my 6 year old self when...

Itachi came in my younger self looked up at him and said I like your eyes! And giggled a little bit.
Hidan! Itachi yelled, "Just what are you doing?" He said angry building up.
"Oh uh this? Heh.... Bye!" And with that Hidan ran away.
"Thank you Itachi!" My younger self shouted and ran away to go find my Father.

"What is going on here...." I mumbled trying to figure out what happened to me.
Then I was brought back to reality hearing Naruto scream my name.

-

--------------------------------------------------------

So basically I thought instead of the boring fight that was mostly Kakashi and Zabuza I'd do memories of Kaiori's just to clear some thing up.

Hope you liked that better than the fight.