Chapter 33/Announcement

Okay so I decided that making a second book is pointless and I'm just going to do a time skip for this book.

3rd POV
2 years later.

Sasuke and Kaiori stood above the hole glaring down at Sai as they heard furious footsteps running down the hall into the opening revealing Sakura, who violently shook Sai by his collar until Sasuke spoke up.

"Sakura." Sasuke said sending Sakura into shook before she looked up to see the one she loved and her dear teammate she never knew well but could never get over the loss of.
"It's you two...." Sakura whispered to herself staring at the two above her.
"Sasuke..... Kaiori....." She whispered again almost in tears after seeing her teammates standing above the crater with no care on their faces.

They heard more vigorous footsteps running along the hall to the crater before seeing Naruto pop out of the dark hall into the light also staring at the two above him in shock.
"Sasuke.... Kaiori.." Naruto whispered like Sakura did still staring up at the two who he mentioned.
"Well Naruto" Kaiori asked keeping the careless mask on her face.

"You came too." Sasuke sighed returning Naruto's stare as did Kaiori.
"I assume Kakashi is here?" Sasuke asked hearing more footsteps.
"No it seems like someone else." Kaiori tells Sasuke who just kept looking down at the others.
"Unfortunately Kakashi couldn't make it, so I'm here in his place." The new face said walking away from the hall into the crater slower then the rest.
"Team Kakashi is here to escort you back to the Leaf." The new face stated staring at the two above him.

"Team Kakashi.." Kaiori sighed as her and Sasuke kept staring down at the two old faces and the two new.
Sai grabbed his sword if that's what you would call it as the rest turned their attention onto him.
"I knew it! Sai don't!" Sakura screamed at Sai who was now holding his sword in front of himself.

"So that guy is my replacement?" Sasuke asks coldly. "I thought the team already had a weakling." Sasuke continued coldly and rudely.
"He was saying something about wanting to protect the bond between Naruto and I..." Sasuke stated with a carefree tone as Kaiori just turned her attention to him.
"Sai.. I thought your mission was to assassinate-" Sakura started.
"It's true I was given a classified mission-" Sai also started cutting Sakura off before she could finish her sentence just as he got cut off.

"Tch... Sasuke stop complaining about a weak replacement! I didn't even get one... I guess I really never was a member of team Kakashi..." Kaiori sighed acting angry annoying Sasuke.
"Oh you know very well they looked for you as hard as they looked for me." Sasuke sighed rolling his eyes.

"Well I don't have time for this I believe I should be helping Kabuto get out of the mess he got himself into." Kaiori stated rolling her eyes.
"KAIORI! Don't you dare leave! We're bringing you AND Sasuke back to the Village!" Naruto shouted making Kaiori let out a little chuckle before she teleported away to Kabuto leaving Naruto there pointing a finger at nothing as Sai and Sakura continued their conversation about missions and what not.

----

I know its a shitty chapter but cut me some slack I wrote this in like 15 minutes trying to figure out a plot line mkay? Also it's more of a prologue then a chapter also I won't be updating as regularly as I used to because of school and everything but I'll try.