Chapter 31 "Leaf Village."

Kaiori's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed.
"Where the fuck am I?" I mumble a curse and sit up
"You're awake!" Naruto grins.
"Did anyone see me?" I gasp realizing I'm still not using my Jutsu.
"Nope grandma Tsunade wouldn't let anyone in, I had to sneak in!" Naruto shouted with a bigger grin.

"That's good." I mumble.
"What happened?" I ask Naruto confused.
"The weird snake guy knocked you out!" Naruto shouts rage building up in his bright blue eyes.
"Oh now I remember..." I whisper lowering my head at the remembrance of what happened.

I growled lowly and balled up my fists making my knuckles turn white.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by a blonde idiot talking.
"Hey what's that mark on your forehead? It started covering you in markings after you got knocked out!" Naruto shouted questions.
"That's a Chakra seal Jutsu, my Mother taught it to me when I was only little." I said rolling my eyes.

Days later.

Naruto walked into my hospital room with some clothes and I lookes at him confused while he judy grinned.
"Your mom is letting you leave today!" Naruto shouted with a huge grin handing me some clothes.
"FINALLY!" I scream taking the clothes.
"H-Hey Kaiori?" Naruto asks.
"Yeah?" I ask with a slight smile.
"Are you gonna start ignoring me like before now that you're out of the hospital and have other people to hang out with?" Naruto asks lowering his head and frowning.

"Naruto..." I start trying to find the words and he looks up with almost teary eyes. "I used to think friendship was something that would just drag you down, I was always taught to kill anyone who had a potential friendship with me..." I continued pausing again to look at Naruto who was now crying a little and who also looked shocked by the 'kill'.

"But Naruto.... You changed that I realized that friends can support you and help you through tough things... Like having a psycho rouge Ninja Father who teaches you to kill people that you want to be friends with." I say with a laugh hugging Naruto.
"I finally found a friend." I smile.
"Believe it!" Naruto shouts happily.

About another week later.
Kaiori's POV

I felt the Sound four's presence and they felt mine.
I then knew I had to go home....

I immediately teleported to Naruto to talk to him but when I appeared all I saw was Kakashi flinging Naruto and Sasuke into water tanks....
Before I realized what I had done Kakashi had a kunai to my neck.
"Kaiori... Silent Assassin... Why are you here?" Kakashi asks coldly.
"Oh right... Only Naruto knows- Wow thanks Naruto I didn't believe you at first but thanks for not saying anything." I smile to Naruto who pulls his hand out of the water tank and waves to me.

"I told you I didn't tell anyone!" Naruto shouts with a grin.
"Naruto! She's dangerous...." Kakashi's voice faded when he realized that I or Ivy hadn't been around and Naruto probably told them I or Ivy was fine and in the hospital for awhile.

"Ivy?" Kakashi asked with a wide eye.
"Yep Kakashi Sensei, sorry I thought my Mother would have told you by now." I say with a apologetic smile.
"Ivy!?" Sakura's voice shouted.
"Sorry to interrupt but I believe you have someone who's running to lecture." I point to Sasuke before disappearing.

I can't tell anyone that I have to leave, Kabuto always lurks around somewhere he'll know...
"Sasuke~" I sing from behind him receiving a growl in response.
"You have some foreign vistors! They'll come to you soon~" I sang again before disappearing.

"I feel as if I owe an explanation." I say appearing beside Kakashi on the tank interrupting Jiraiya and Kakashi.
"Oh yes I believe Jiraiya would like to hear this aswell." Kakashi replies.
"Oh nice to see you recovered Kaiori." Jiraiya said with a smile.
"Of course I did." I smile back.
"Am I the only one who didn't know this?" Kakashi asked.

"Only Naruto, Jiraiya Sensei and Mo- the Hokage knew." I tell Kakashi.
"Well I'm listening." Kakashi sighs.
"I ran away from my Father long ago and joined the Leaf disguised so nobody would start trouble, but I was drunk and Mo- Tsunade slipped one in mine and Jiraiya's drinks making me not able to use Chakra for awhile then pretty much everyone there found out." I shrug.

"Wasn't Orchimaru there!? He knows Konoha has a wanted person?" Kakashi asks suprised.
"Well about that..." I start.
"Orchimaru and Tsunade are her parents." Jiraiya finishes my sentence for me with a frown.
"I should have known someone that young who was wanted for so much was Orchimaru's child." Kakashi sighed and just stayed quiet after.

"Whatever he's annoying... Tried making me kill Gaara bastard."  I mumbled the last part.
"Anyways I have things to do I've been pretty incognito for this past week I should get back to my Mother." I say teleporting away.

Later

"Hello." I  call out to the sound Ninja watching Kakashi and Sasuke.
"Kaiori!?" They all whisper, shocked.
"I thought you were supposed to be disguised!" Tayuya shouts.
"Well I had some minor setbacks and it doesn't matter nobody is suspicious of me." I state with a neutral face.
"My Mother is the new Hokage after all." I smirk as their eyes widened.

"Don't tell us you wanna stay here." Tayuya groaned.
"Not a chance, I've been dying to get home but I've wasted too much of your time so you can go after Sasuke now... Be warned he's a feisty one!" I say before disappearing to a unknown location in the trees watching Sasuke and the Sound four's fight play out.
It was entertaining to say the least...
But now I have to get to work and help then bring Sasuke to my Father.

I met up with the Sound idiots and we waited for Sasuke.
"We've been waiting for you, Sasuke." The sound idiots said while Sasuke approached.
"So what's with the change in attitude? And who's that?" Sasuke asks pointing to me.

"Well I'll give you a familiar face." I say with a slight smirk changing into 'Ivy' while Sasuke gasps.
"You recruited her too?" Sasuke asks.
"No, I am Orchimaru's daughter." I smirk again as Sasuke's eyes widen and his jaw drops.
"Y-you.." He stutters.
"Well I'm not much for a welcoming crew so I'll meet you near the Final Valley once you're up Sasuke." I say teleporting away and taking a seat thinking of what to say.

------

Tomorrow's Chapter is the last😭