Chapter 25 The Finals!

Kaiori's POV

The matches changed now I'll be fighting an extra match against Shikamaru.
I looked over and saw Gaara leaving.
"Killing more people?" I ask his Sensei.
"Huh? What? How would you know!?" He says in utter shock
"A little birdie told me that it's not your buisness!" I smiled sweetly and walked to the seating area.

First up! Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga!
(Still not writing the battles sorry! Go watch the show.)

Naruto won after almost being defeated but he won because of his nine tails Chakra.

The next match was between Sasuke and Gaara but Sasuke wasn't here.
And they just continued the next round after a disappointing discussion on disqualifying him.

The next match is between Shino and Kankuro.
"I withdraw!" Kankuro shouts.
"So you are with Orchimaru." I smile to them.
"What?" Kankuro asks.
"Get Kabuto to deal with her!" Temari adds.
"Wait." Their Sensei says raising an eyebrow.
"I'm Kaiori his daughter." I smile.
"But that's a big secret." I say hushing them.
"I knew you were Gaara's friend but his? His daughter?" Kankuro and Temari say in unison shocked.
"Well let's hush up and get to the next match shall we?" I ask with my same fake smile.

The next match is between Temari and Shikamaru.
Shikamaru admits defeat after a long and boring match.

The next match is between Shino and Ivy due to changes.
"My turn!" I say jumping down ready to kick Shino's ass.
"I withdraw." Shino says when my face drops.
"My match was with Kankuro not you" He says calmly staying where he was.
"WHAT!?" I shout angered.
I was ready to drag his ass down here and then kick it.
And I was about to then I looked to my Father and saw his shaking no.
"Damn whatever." I sigh walking back to the Sand Genin instead of my teammates.

A bunch of shit happens amd Sasuke almost got disqualified but then he showed up with Kakashi last second.
And he fought Gaara but it was also long and dragged out I wasn't worried until...

Gaara got hit he started screaming.
"Gaara.." I whispered.
I shook it off I can't have friends Father just kills them I sigh.

Then the signal...
The signal to get the fuck out of here.
"I'm going to the bathroom." I said calmly.

Then it started.
Father was gonna kill the Hokage and I was going to find out who the next Hokage is.
I was to be far away and stay far away Father and Kabuto don't want me to get caught up and have to betray the sound or break my disguise.

Later

"Lord Orchimaru knows you're persistent so he told me to do this." Is the last thing I heard before I was knocked unconscious and left there.
The last thing I did was make sure my snake eye caught all of it so I know exactly what happened.

Flashback

"I'm going to kill the Hokage." My Father said simply.
"Oh intresting will I come home afterwards?" I ask confused.
"No, my dear Kaiori you will be finding out who the fifth Hokage is and assessing their strengths and weaknesses and if you can possibly take them out. They may be scatterbrained after receiving the position." My Father explained simply while smiling evilly.
"Okay, what if I.." I start to ask.
"If you meat Tsunade just keep going don't let her recognize you." He said with cold dead serious eyes.

Flashback over

My eyes snapped open and I jumped up to see Kakashi standing above me.
"How long was I out for!?" I shout.
"A few hours." Kakashi said calmly.
"What happened?" I ask calmly.
"The third Hokage is dead, Orchimaru killed him." Kakashi whispered.
"Oh... I see." I say looking down preparing my fake tears. But before I could release the fake tears real ones came out...
"What the fuck." I whisper to myself.
"We don't have time to cry right now they got away we need to get people like you to the hospital now." Kakashi said with a smile.

The funeral.

I came to the funeral in a dress like Sakura hers was quarter sleeve but mine was full sleeved as it hid my snake tatto, I didn't want to go as it would just give me useless emotions and if I get anymore of those I'll surely mess up. But I have too or it'll raise the suspicion of people like Jiraiya.
Almost everyone was crying but I didn't cry, I didn't give him a flower my Father did this so I could care less about that old fool. This is part of my mission, I took a long sigh before I realized that the funeral was over.

Me and my team left together and then I felt it....
Itachi Uchiha... Kisame... their here clearly I wasn't telling anyone but I did intend on saying hello and letting them know I'm not dead. I smiled at the shock that will lay upon their faces when they see me.

--------------

Anyways tea sissssss I wanna give you all a hint!
Tsunade will arrive in the next few chapters or so!
Oops! Almost forgot to post this today.