Chapter 13 The tenth question

Kaiori POV

As the smoke clears I see Ibiki and lots of Chunin.
"It's time to begin!" Ibiki says like he wants to kick some people out.
"I'm Ibiki Morino! Your procter.. and from this moment your worst enemy." He says as everyone gasps.
"First! You canidates from the village hidden in the sound! Knock it off! Who told you you could fight? You wanna be failed before we've even begun?" Ibiki yells at them.

"Sorry it's our first time.. we're just a little jumpy... sir." The weird one that came after Kabuto says.
"I'll say this once so listen up! There will be combat between canidates without permission from your proctor! And even then the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited! Anyone whl even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it!?" Ibiki states harshly.

"Now if you're ready we will proceed to the first stage of the Chunin exams hand over your paperwork! In return you will each be given a number, this number determines where you will sit. We will start the written test once you are all seated." Ibiki states loudly.

"The what... did he say written!?" Naruto asks worried.
I quickly hand in my paperwork with Kabuto shortly behind me and I end up sitting between Kabuto and my Father disguised as a Grass Genin.

I didn't listen during rules as Kabuto already told me everything about them and this whole point is cheating without being caught.
"Well I'm doomed Naruto that knuckle head is on my team." I groan as Kabuto and my Father chuckled at my misery.
"Kabuto I'm taking your answers since you're sooo smart." I say sarcastically.
"Can't answer them yourself?" Kabuto taunts me.
"I could but I don't wanna and you've done it six times so just shut up." I say annoyed.
"Or I could put a Genjutsu on Ibiki and make it look like my answers are write and yours are wrong!" I taunt Kabuto.
"Fine just don't get caught you idiot." Kabuto said sighing.
"Stop fighting and be quiet before you get dismissed!" My Father hissed at Kabuto and I.
"Sorry Father..." I say quietly copying Kabuto's answers.
"Sorry Lord Orchimaru." Kabuto says writing down the answers as I copy them.

Everyone was failing left and right.
Neji used Bakugan, Gaara is using some weird eye, Sakura and Hinata are just smart, Ino used Sakura then shareded her answers with Shikamaru and Choji.

And finally the tenth question is out!
"Before I give you the tenth question there are some rules you need to be aware of!" Ibiki says walking around.
"These rules are unique to question ten! Listen carefully. And try not to let them frighten you. Rule number 1! Each of you are free to choose not to take this question it's your decision. If you choose not to take the question regardless of the other 9 you'll get a 0. In other words you fail! And that means of course both your teammates fail aswell. If you do accept the question and answer incorrectly you will not only fail but you will be bared from taking the Chunin exams ever again!" He shouted.

"I'm doomed!" I whisper to Kabuto.
"Naruto and Sakura are totally bailing....." I groan.
Lots of people started to raise their hands.
Sakura was about to raise her hand but stopped when Naruto raised his..
Then Naruto slams his hand onto the desk and starts yelling.
"Thank god." I say relieved.
"You almost were out already." Kabuto said laughing.

Then Ibiki took his hat off and showed off his scars and everyone started to gasp.

Before Ibiki wasn't finished talking...

This crazy bitch flew through the window and broke it....
And started insulting us.
"Oh look it's sweet little Anko!" I laugh.
"Keep your voice down Kaiori." Kabuto and my Father hissed at the same time.
"Oh shit she's not wearing a bra...." I say ignoring Kabuto and my Father as they sweat drop.
And then she blaburred about some random shit then dismissed us.

I went back home after that and nope I didn't talk to Kabuto or my Father I was tired.
As I was sitting on my bed thinking about the Chunin exams I remembered the first time I met Ibiki.

Flashback

I was in an interrogation room since I wanted to be a Ninja they had to make sure I'm not a threat.
I was sitting in a chair bored out of my mind and finally the door opened and there comes some scarred up freak.

"Who are you!" He shouts.
"You already know that." I say looking him dead in the eyes.
"I asked you a question!" He slams his hands on the table hoping I would flinch.

"You already know the answer to that question!" I slam my hands onto the table and meet him eye to eye.
"Well I want to hear you say it!" He shouts not breaking eye contact.
"Who are you!?" I yell then sit back down and start to laugh.

"I lost my memories but I remember my name being Ivy." I held my hand out for him to shake it and he swats me hand away.
"I'm not done asking questions here!" He shouts looking angered.
"Well no need to be rude!" I say looking away.

"Why are you here?" He asks ignoring my complaint.
"I don't know!" I shout.
"I told you I lost my memories!
"Right..." He responded glaring at me.

"Now I wilk try this again!" I yell at him.
"Hi I'm Ivy! Who are you?" I ask sticking my hand out.
"Ibiki Morino..." He sighs giving in and shaking my hand.

Flashback over

Sorry for the short chapter! I wanna make each exam in a different chapter so It's more organized

anywayss hope you enjoyed this is the fifth or fourtg chapter I made today i lost count send help plz.