Chapter 21 "Lost Memories and blood"

Kaiori POV

"Lee is going to die.." I thought to myself getting up and leaning on the rails.
(I'm not good at writing fights that I have to watch the movements of to write it so sorryz!)

They announced that the finals will be in a month.
Kankouro and Temari started to walk away before I put my hand on Temari's shoulder.
"I know what you were talking about now." I say with a cold expression.
"About time." She says walking away.
"What are you talking about?" Sakura asked.
"Nothing." I say jumping away.

"Hello Father, Kabuto." I say jumping the roof they were talking on.
"Hm.. You became quite foolish today Kaiori." My Father criticized.
"Whatever I wasn't exposed like you!" I hissed.
"I had buisness to take care of." My Father hissed back.
"Same here!" I snarled at him.
"Calm down." Kabuto spoke.
"Anyways... don't push me today Father I'm ready to go to the old man and tell him the plans.." I spoke in a cold spiteful tone.
"Is that so?" My Father asked angered.
"Yeah next time you wipe my memories of Gaara you're a goner!" I shout making Kabuto and my Father shocked.
"How did you remember that!?" Kabuto shouts.
"The blood lust triggered my memories." I spat at Kabuto.
"Lord Orchimaru do wish for me to wipe her memories again?" Kabuto asked nervously while I raised an eyebrow.
"No Kabuto, she's a teenager now she'll just figure it out again." My Father sighed.

"But you Father.... I can't believe you didn't have faith in your own daughter to stay with you after making a friend!" I shouted angered.
"Hm I guess I was just conflicted." He stated looking at the ground.
"I think I deserve some information on my Mother for this." I say staring at my Father.
"Is that so?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yes it is so! Kabuto leave now or I'll make you." I spat coldly at Kabuto and he quickly left knowing I mean it.
"Fine I suppose you do deserve a reward for being so loyal to your Father." He said taking a seat on the floor motioning for me to sit beside him.
"

What exactly do you want to know about her?" My Father asked already regretting agreeing to this.
"Everything." I state firmly.

"Well you know she's one of the Sannin Tsunade-

Time skip
(Did you really think I was gonna be nice? HAHAHA never. You'll just have to wait.)😁😁

Naruto and I went to the hospital and I sighed while Naruto shouted at the receptionist.
Kakashi then came over and told Naruto off for shouting.
"I found you a even better Sensei then myself." Kakashi said confidently.
Naruto was shouting but I spoke up.
"I'm going to the training grounds." I told the two babbling idiots beside me.

"Now wait Ivy." Kakashi started.
"What?" I asked with a rosen eyebrow.
"This Sensei is both yours and Naruto's." Kakashi smiled as I dropped my jaw to the floor.
"Uh I think I'm fine." I said glaring at Kakashi.
"Nonsense you need a Sensei." He continued with a smile.
"Whatever." I sigh leaning on the wall waiting for this Sensei to arrive.

I spaced out but then came back when I heard Naruto shouting at our new Sensei.
"N-n-n-not t-t-th-th-that g-g-gu-gu-gu-guy!" Naruto stuttered pointing at our new Sensei.
"Hush Naruto he doesn't have to train you he could turn around right now and leave you in the dust." I glared at Naruto.
Then Naruto ignored me and continued shouting.
And our Sensei made a deal with Naruto and Naruto accepted.
Kakashi got through to Naruto and then Naruto went off again so I went outside to wait for the idiots.

"Naruto what are you doing?" I ask as Naruto runs out of the hospital with a huge grin plastered on his face.
"I made a deal with our Sensei!" He shouts happily.
"Wanna come?" He asks with a bigger grin on his face.
"Whatever." I say getting up and running with him.

Naruto shouted insults as we ran across the Village.
"We lost him! Guess that sourpuss will have to admit he is dealing with an exceptional Ninja!" Naruto said happily from a roof.
"Don't talk so soon." I replied with a smirk.
The Sensei caught up to us so Naruto and I used a smokescreen.

"I gotta admit he may be a grumpy old stiff but he's better then I thought." Naruto panted.
"He probably reads that pervy book Kakashi reads." I said glaring into the distance.
"Probably!" Naruto snickered.
"Let's keep moving!" Naruto said getting up from his sitting position.
Then Naruto got an idea...

I jumped out of hiding when Naruto got caught using the transformation Jutsu to change into the girl from the billboard while snickering.
"What the hell are you doing now?" I asked Naruto who was making lots of shadow clones.
"Well what are you waiting for? Catch us if you can!" Naruto asked then taunted the man who was to be our Sensei.
"Naruto you little-" I started before realizing our Sensei was standing beside me.
"Oh uh bye I guess." I sweatdropped jumping after a Naruto.

The real Naruto and I made it to a bridge.
"Had enough?" Our Sensei asked Naruto who fell into the water under the bridge from the sudden appearance.
"Man! You're a real pain you know that!? Why can't you just go away and leave me alone!!" Naruto shouted.
"It wouldn't be much of a chase if I did that!" Our Sensei stated the obvious.
"He has a point Naruto." I sighed.
"Ivy you're supposed to be on my side!" Naruto shouted whining.
"So Naruto I hope you have a better opinion about me, now if you are ready let's begin you're training!" He stated proud of himself.
"Yeah right! Stick it in your ear!" Naruto shouted.
"I'm still gonna get rid of you somehow! Kakashi is the only one I'll let train me! Either he trains me or nobody does!" Naruto snapped.
"Naruto at least consider it." I sighed.
"I see the river hasn't cooled off your spirt." Our Sensei said smirking.

Naruto then tried to jump and punch our Sensei and then our Sensei revealed that he was a clone?
Naruto was about to land in the water again but before he could I grabbed his leg and pulled him onto the bridge.

"What the hell is wrong with me!?" I thought to myself.
"I hate these brats why would I help him? Whatever I shouldn't stress so much over a little brat that can't control his temper." I thought sighing and Naruto.

"Sorry Naruto! This game is over." Our Sensei stated proudly.
Then our Sensei agreed to take us out for ramen for our efforts.
"Whoo hoo!" Naruto shouted happily at our Sensei's words.

We all ordered Miso ramen with pork, I have never had ramen before usually we just cooked things back at my "house" you could call it.
Maybe I had once when I was younger though.

"Now Naruto, having had a chance to observe your technique first hand and going off what Kakashi has told me, it's clear to me that one of your weakest points..  Is Chakra control." Our Sensei stated.
"Chakra control?" Naruto questioned with a mouth full of food.
"Exactly!" Our Sensei replied.
"When we compare your abilities of those in this department to your teammates Sakura, Ivy, and Sasuke your deficiency becomes obvious!" Our Sensei pointed out and Naruto growled in response to his criticism.
And then I spaced out until I heard.

"Hey Ivy? Why aren't you eating!? You're just stirring it!" Naruto shouted at me.
"Huh?" I asked being snapped out of thoughts.
"You're acting like you've never eaten ramen before!" He shouted again pointing to my full bowl.
"I lost my memories remember? I don't know if I have ever eaten ramen." I say with a fake smile.
"Oh I'm sorry Ivy!" Naruto said lowering his head.
"It's fine you can have my ramen I'm not very hungry anyways." I say passing my bowl to Naruto.
"Thanks Ivy you're the best!!" He shouts digging into the ramen.
Then we leave.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!