Chapter 16 Gaara...

Kaiori's POV

I was making my way towards Gaara's chakra when...

"Shit! Anko entered the Forest!" I mumbled.
"Should I go back? Surely she's after Father..."I thought to myself stopping to take a breather.
"No little Anko isn't strong enough to do anything... I hope." I said continuing towards Gaara's chakra.

"Ew!" I shout stabbing a huge bug coming towards me.
"Hm I wanna get rid of this stupid ass jutsu! I like my own face." I groan while I get closer and closer to Gaara's chakra but I feel some other chakras...
"Hm.. sneak attacks? Who is it though?" I thought as I kept going not even slowing down for the idiots that were gonna sneak attack me if you could even call it a sneak attack.

"Never sneak attack the silent assassin herself..." I say calling out to the people that threw a Shuriken I just dodged.
"Liar! You look nothing like her you're just a Genin from a rookie squad!" The guy with the scroll said.

(The scrolls emit a certain kind of low chakra that only the best of the best chakra specialists can see, and Kaiori as a Genjutsu type is a chakra specialist and can figure out who has a scroll.)

"Well I guess you can die with a secret to hold." I giggled taking off the cloaking jutsu I had on.
"Wh-" The guy with the scroll tried to say before his head was cut clean off by me.
"That must be a Genjutsu no Genin is that fast! And theres no way she could get in here-" The other one tried finishing but suffered the same fate as his teammate.
"Now... How would you like to die?" I asked the ome standing in front of me.
"Save your chakra you'll need it to get away from me." A raspy voice called out encasing the last one in sand and killing him.

"Shit!" I shouted turning behind me to see none other than Gaara.
"I have one question..." He mumbled looking down.
"Fine you can ask a question since it'll be your last." I say sighing.
"Why did you leave me? I told you we could face your Father together and you left me.... You hugged me and said you'd never leave me alone and knocked me out and left me!" He shouted while I looked shocked.

"What in the hell are you talking about?" I ask confused.
"Don't play dumb with me Kio! Or did you really tell the truth before abandoning me? Is your name Kaiori?" He asked so many questions while I'm still confused.

"Well how the fuck do you know my name!?" I shout taking a step back.
"Cause Kaiori you told me! RIGHT BEFORE YOU LEFT ME!" He shouted coming closer making me step further away.
"I have no fucking clue who you are!" I shout doubting myself at this point.
"Well what happened then! You left me just to forget me?!" He shouted getting angry.
"I. Don't. Know. You!" I shout still dubting myself.

"Well maybe our friendship was a lie!" He yells.
"I have one question aswell!" I yell back no longer stepping backwards.
"Why do you have my mothers necklace?" I ask tears threatening to come out.
"You can have it back! You might aswell die thinking about your mother!" He shouted ripping the necklace off and throwing it towards me.

"If we are returning gifts maybe you should give me my sand back! That is if you had the nerve to keep it!" He yelled looking very hurt.
"What?" I ask concerned he is telling the truth.
"The sand I gave you." He said looking down.

I reach into my pocket and pull out a tiny marble of sand.
"This?" I ask.
"Yes." He said coming to grab it before I guess trying to kill me.
"I never knew how I got this I woke up after passing out from our trip to the Sand Village and never figured out how I got it." I said looking down at it.

As Gaara reached me and grabbed the sand I don't know what happened but I fell down into darkness when he touched my hand grabbing the sand.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask myself looking around to see a redheaded boy and myself.
I started crying at the realization that Kabuto wiped my memories..

I woke up and screamed immediately.
I saw a redheaded boy and smiled as I jumped onto him tackling him into a hug.
"Gaara..." I whispered into his ear.
"I'll never leave you alone again.." I say getting off of him.
"What?" He asks suspicious.
"When I blacked out I saw what happened..." I say quietly looking down.

"Well I've changed." He stated firmly even though I can see the sorrow in his ocean eyes.
"Well then I guess this is goodbye!" I shout angered that I just got my memory back and he didn't accept me back as his friend while using my transportation Jutsu to get to Kabuto and putting my disguise back on.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" I scream punching him right in the face.
"What has gotten into you!?" He shouts.
"You wiped my memories HUH? YOU MADE ME FORGET GAARA!" I scream trying to punch him again only to be held back by my Father.
"GET OFF OF ME YOU SNAKE!" I shout turning around to punch him.
"That is no way to speak to your Father!" He hissed at me while hitting a weak point in my neck knocking me out cold.

Orchimaru's POV

"Wipe her memories Kabuto." I said sighing at how much of a mess this Gaara child is becoming.
"Yes Lord Orchimaru." Kabuto obeyed.
"We might have to kill this troublesome Gaara." I sighed contemplating.
"That would be in our best interest my Lord." Kabuto said finishing up with wiping her memories.
"Yes, but I can't help but think if it would be in her best interest or not." I sighed once again trying to get over with this headache.

Ohh tea right? Hm I wonder is Kaiori gonna figure out who Gaara is for good? Or will she never know?