Chapter 29 "The Necklace."

Kaiori POV

I didn't pay much attention to Naruto's training I was hanging around bars getting information, and well some Sake too.
We found out that she was in a near by town called Tanzaku town, and I found out that it was my mother....

I sensed for her Chakra and found it but I also found my Father's Chakra.
He was hurt, hurt badly his Chakra suffered very much... That seems to be the answer to the question why is he trying to find someone who hates his guts in every way.

Naruto was still training so I kept sensing for my parents Chakras and sure enough they got very closex close enough that they would know I was sensing their Chakras... So I immediately stopped.

I looked over to see that Naruto broke the ball, but he also wiped out pretty bad...
Then Jiraiya said we need to go find Tsunade.
When he said that I tried sensing her Chakra but the only thing that happened was I fell to the ground the Chakra.... It was too powerful it must have been Tsunade, Father, Kabuto, and someone else and maybe a pet...

Jiraiya then told us the third step clearly I ignored him and kept my focus on why the hell my Father was with my Mother.

Time skip

We finally made it to Tanzaku town and hoped Tsunade was still here, but I hoped she left even though I know she and Father are here.

We went to a gambling house, Jiraiya gambled for free information he was going to loose but Naruto fucked up and popped the balloon again and it made the numbers even so Jiraiya won.
I was quite angry we got the information but I guess it'll be nice to see her after all these years I sighed.

Naruto buys a scratch off ticket and won, he trys to make me get one and I slapped him then walked away.
Naruto was hugging his wallet when Jiraiya made us go to where the castle once was to get high ground before realizing the castle was gone, I believe Father destroyed the castle and Mother did some damage to the walls.... You see I wasn't tracking their Chakra but I did keep an eye on it.

Someone said a huge snake crushed the castle and I knew for sure Father was here and dedtroyed the castle.
Thankfully Father and Kabuto's Chakra separated from Mother's and then hers also left.

We all were hungry so we went to a Tavern, and we found something Jiraiya was thankful for and I hated.... We found Tsunade.

"TSUNADE!" Jiraiya screamed pointing to her.
"JIRAIYA!?" A clearly drunk Tsunade screamed back.
"What the- why are you here!?" She asked eyes clearly grasping the situation and sobering a little.
"Finally! I've been looking everywhere for you! I should have known you'd be in here!" Jiraiya said walking over to her.

Jiraiya and Tsunade got some Sake and I really needed something to keep my mind off of the fact that I'm I'm infront of my Mother I haven't seen in years and she doesn't know it's me.

"Can I have some Sake?" I ask politely.
"What the hell is a kid like you doing drinking Sake?" Tsunade asked eyeing me closely.
"Well I don't know, but it's good!" I gave a fake smile.
"I'm too drunk for this shit." She sighed pouring me some Sake.

"Lady Tsunade!" The girl beside her shouted pointing at the Sake in my hands.
"Ou shut up Shizune." Tsunade said downing more Sake.
"This is some good stuff." I say after downing three cups.
"Damn you drink a lot for a kid." Tsunade said with wide eyes.
Suizune and Jiraiya sighed watching me down a fourth cup of Sake.

"It's like a reunion..." Tsunade sighed downing more Sake.
"All these old faces coming back at the same time." She said watching as Jiraiya poured her more Sake.
"You mean Orchimaru." Jiraiya said calmly taking a sip of his Sake and Shizune gasped wondering what exactly Jiraiya knows.
"So what happened?" Jiraiya asked with a serious face and voice.
"Oh, nothing very much... We said hello that's about it." Tsunade said pulling a deck of cards out of her shirt shuffling them.

"Did you see her?" Jiraiya asked while Tsunade put the cards down.
"No!" Tsunade shouted slamming her hand on the table confusing Naruto.
"She really wasn't there?" Jiraiya asked taking another sip of Sake.
"No! Damn it! I haven't seen my daughter in 8 years and the one time that bastard called her Father shows up she's not with him!" Tsunade growled not letting any tears go.
I visibly tensed when I heard that.

"Well then, why have you been looking for me?" Tsunade asked getting to the point while Jiraiya also shuffled the cards thoroughly.
"I'll cut right to the chase." Jiraiya stated not taking his eyes off the cards.
"Tsunade, in it's wisdom the Village has come to a decision to name you the Fifth Hokage." Jiraiya said shocking everyone except me and Tsunade.

I was lost in thought.
M-Mother? Is going to be the Hokage..... Father... He would destroy her trying to get The Leaf or would he?
Would he do that knowing full well that I know she's my Mother? Would my own Father hurt me like that...? Does he think I could careless just because I only knew her from age four?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when everyone jumped from the table to run outside and I quickly followed knowing Naruto said some shit.

Tsunade said she only needs one finger to take Naruto out, and she didn't lie.
Naruto went on a rant because Tsunade asked about why Naruto was touchy about the Hokage title she clearly saw her dead Brother and lover in Naruto it was sad to watch my Mother suffer from a lousy brat like that, she also broke Naruto's Rasengan with one finger and Shizune helped Naruto while Tsunade insulted Naruro oh great she made a bet with a brat like Naruto.......
Mother has gotten lower then low holy shit...

Later

Tsunade and Shizune were at a food stand then Jiraiya and I so happened to find it, so we took a seat.
Tsunade rudely greeted us as Shizune nicely greeted us before Jiraiya asked Shizune and I to leave him and Tsunade alone.
Shizune agreed and I refused as Jiraiya sighed and gave up on me.

Jiraiya then ordered some food and a drink, I ordered a drink against Jiraiya's protests while the stand owner ignored it and served me the drink and Tsunade scoffed.
Jiraiya gave up again and started yapping about me, Dan, and Mowaki.
I ignored them mostly, lightly picking up on things but I pretty much just ignored them not wanting to hear it.

I did hear Jiraiya threaten Tsunade and I seconded it knowing it was about my Father.
I drank a few shots before we all headed to the hotel.

I decided to stay with Tsunade and Shizune seeing as Jiraiya and Naruto were boys it was nice to hang out with Shizune, Tsunade did ignore us though.

A week has passed and they went to the same stand the night before Tsunade poured herself some Sake and then poured Jiraiya and I some more it felt off but I was already drunk so I brushed it off and drank up.

My head started pounding as I woke up to see Tsunade and Shizune standing in front of me, Tsunade crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong?" I ask holding my pounding head.
"K-Kaiori?" I heard her cry as I realized why my head hurt so badly.
"You laced the drinks..." I mumble with wide eyes.
"Y-yeah..." Tsunade replied crying harder.
"Why?" Shizune asked calmly.
"It's a long story, and Father is gonna kill me DAMN IT!" I shout hitting the bed.

"Is it really y-you K-Kaiori??" My mother asked tears not stopping their solid flows.
"Well I can't lie my way out of this one, so yeah Mom it's me." I sigh holding back the tears that are daring to flow out of my eyes.

---------
Omg! Tea right? But you'll have to see what happens tomorrow!
-smiling evily-