Chapter 20 "Temari"

Kaiori POV

"I'm not a fan of long matches Temari." I said sighing.
"Me either, let me end this quick!" She shouted revealing all three 3 moons.
"Wind style: Wind scythe jutsu!" She shouted trying to cut me up in a vortex.
"Hm I guess I'll have to use this." I said calmly pulling out a smaller fan.
"Wind style: Wind Scythe jutsu!" I shout back using a little more chakra then her now having used my wind to send hers back I have the power of 2 jutsu.
"How!?" She screamed being cut up by the wind scythe.
"Just that I know more wind jutsu." I said with a sweet smile.
And the wind drops Temari in an instant as the Proctor called the match and I jumped up to my team.

"I thought for sure you would loose the match!" Naruto yelled.
"Is that supposed to be a compliment or something?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah Naruto that was pretty much an insult." Sakura said hitting his head.
"Hey! I was trying to be nice!" He shouted like an idiot.
Then I realized that one more match was to be played out.
Lee vrs Gaara.

(I made this where Choji's match is third to last and Lee and Gaara's match is last.)

"That weird kid from the Sand Village?" I thought to myself.
"Th-that....." I thought with wide eyes.
Kankuro looked at me with a smirk.
"The one tails chakra is radiating off this kid! He's wanting blood.." I pieced it together in my mind.
Gaara started getting Lee good when I started feeling dizzy.
"It's almost like I've felt this blood lust before somewhere!" I think as I hold my head.

"Hey? Ivy! Are you okay!?" Sakura shouts watching me stumple back.
Until..

"Kakashi Sensei is she okay!?" Sakura shouts while I fade in and out of conciousness.

Flashback
(Y'all know what fucking time it is!)

"Where are you going?" A angry Kabuto asked from behind a 6 year old me.
"Town." I replied short and sweet trying to get away as fast as possible.
"Lord Orchimaru said that you are to stay inside." Kabuto said getting even more angry knowing that I knew my Father said that and tried leaving anyways.

"Oh really I didn't know." I said trying to act innocent.
"Well now you do know so get back inside." Kabuto said pointing towards the door.
"And if I don't?" I ask Kabuto pushing his buttons.
"We'll just have to kill that little friend of yours!" Kabuto shouted with not so empty threats.

"Kabuto, don't be so mean to my dear child." My Father's voice said calmly from inside the hideout.

"Oh that's when we were around the Hidden Sand Village hideout around then." I thought remembering the horrible things that happened there.

"Lord Orchimaru I-" Kabuto started before my Father cut him off.
"I know I said that but you don't have to shout!" My Father shouted very ironically at Kabuto.
"Now Kaiori go kill Gaara of the Desert." My Father said smirking.
"WHAT!?" I screamed shocked at his words.

"The Kazekage hired us to kill the kid now go do as your told." My Father stated walking back into the hideout with Kabuto following behind him.
"Okay Father..." I said with my voice breaking and tears almost coming into my eyes but I pushed them back.

With Gaara

"Hey.." I said to Gaara who was waiting for me, while I almost cried.
"Kio!" The little red head shouted running over to me.
"Gaara we have to talk..." I said watching his face go from pure joy to betrayal and let in a instant.
"W-what's wrong.. Kio." He asked tears daring to leave his eyes.