Chapter 12 Kabuto Yakushi

Kaiori POV

"Hey you guys! You might wanna try keeping it down a little.. I mean no offense but you're the ten rookies right? Fresh out of the Academy." Kabuto says finally reaching our little circle.
"I wouldn't go making a spectacle of yourselfs just cool it this isn't a class field trip." He says angering Ino.
"Well who asked you who are you!?" She shouts.
"I'm Kabuto Yakushi. But really look around you you've made quite a impression." Kabuto says making the other nine look around to see all the people looking at us weirdly.
"I'm going to kill them for this!" I silently mouth to Kabuto as he laughs a little.
"You see those guys? Their from the Rain Village, very touchy they all are this exam makes everyone tense and you don't wanna rub them the wrong way right now." Kabuto says worrying my teammates as I face palm.
"You can't help it I mean how could you know how things work you're just rookies you remind me of myself awhile ago." He says to them.
"Kabuto.. Is that your name?" Sakura asks.
"Yeah.." He says.
"This isn't the first time you've taken the exam?" She asks getting serious.
"No it's my seventh time." Kabuto says looking at Sakura.
"You suck!" I mouth to him as everyone gets confused and Kabuto is about to punch me.
"Well their held twice a year so this will be my fourth year." Kabuto says still mad about my little comment.
"Wow! You're a veteran you must really be a expert by now." Sakura says amzed.
"Cool, you can give us all the inside tips!" Naruto shouts like usual.
"Yeah some expert he's never passed!" Shikamaru says doubting Kabuto.
"Well seventh times the charm! That's what they say huh?" Kabuto says rubbing the back of his head.
"So I guess all of those rumours about the exam being tough are true oh man.. I knew this was gonna be a drag." Shikamaru says looking away.

"Hang on don't give up hope yet. Maybe I can help you kids out a little." Kabuto says reaching into his pocket and grabbing his information cards.
"With my Ninja info cards." He says flashing the cards.
"What the heck are those." Sakura asked confused as always.
"It's hard to explain-" Kabuto started before I cut him off.
"They have information on others about what he's learned blah blah." I say cutting Kabuto off.
"I've got more than 200 of them so you see, I haven't been completely wasting my time. They may not look like much to the naked eye in fact they appear blank. Don't want just anyone seeing this stuff." Kabuto says confusing the others.
"What are you doing?" Sakura asks.
"I'm using my chakra to reveal their secrets like this for example." Kabuto says as the card pops into a big card.
"Awesome a map!" Sakura says amazed.
"It shows the geographical distribution of all the canidates who have come to take the Chunin exam from what Villages they come from and how many from each Village, why do you guys think they all come here to take the exam together? At the same time." Kabuto asks.
"Get to the fucking point." I say angered at how he likes to explain things.

"Do those cards have any info on the other candidates?" Sasuke asks.
"They might, you have someone special in mind?" Kabuto asks glaring at Sasuke.
"I might." Sasuke says being a bitch.
"Well I can't promise that my information is complete or perfect. But I've got something on just about everyone. Including you guys of course." He says looking at all of us.

"So which one is it?" Kabuto asks Sasuke.
"Tell me anything you know about them a description, where their from whatever. Anything at all." Kabuto says holding a card.
"He's  Gaara of the Desert and theres Rock Lee of the Leaf Village while you're at it." Sasuke tells Kabuto.
"Fuck." I say iternally. "Sasuke also wants to fight Gaara." I think to myself.
I can see Kabuto look shocked when he says Gaara and look at his cards then to me.. What is he up to?
"Man that's no fun you even know their names that makes it easy." Kabuto says grabbing the cards.
"Here they are." He says holding the cards.
"Show them to me." Sasuke says coldly.
"Okay first up is Rock Lee! He's about a year older than you guys. 11 C-ranks and 20 D-ranks. His squad leader is Guy in the last year his Taijutsu has improved but his other skills are pretty shakey. Last year he got a lot of attention as a Genin for some reason he choose not to participate in the Chunin exams. This will be his first time as a candidate same as you guys his teammates are Tenten and Neji Hyuga." Kabuto says finishing the card.
"Okay now for the Gaara of the Desert...." He says worriedly.
"8 C-ranks and get this 1 B-rank as a Genin! Theres not a lot more information on this guy he was a rookie from another land orginally but there is this he survived every mission without getting a scratch on him." Kabuto says still sounding worried.
"The dudes done a B-rank as a Genin and has never even been injured!?" Shikamarub says confused.
"What's the deal with this guy!?" Naruto says wide eyed.
I just spaced out thinking about why the fuck Kabuto was being so weird about Gaara.....
"Gaara said he knew me.... maybe I did and Kabuto wiped my fucking memories! No.. Father wouldn't let him do that to me." I thought shaking my head.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kabuto's glasses being shattered and Sasuke yelling about shit while Kabuto puked.
"HA!" I yell at him slapping his back.
"Loser!" I taunt but sadly I know he let it happen.

"Alright! Pipe down you baby faced degenerates!" I hear a voice yell as everyone looks to him.

Sooo this is the half I cut off from the last chapter like I said before tell me in the comments if you like longer or shorter chapters better!

Btw currently I have made four chapters plz send help I'm about to make a fifth-July 16th 2020
Oh shit sorry! I posted this late asf its like 10 pm my time and I usually post this at like 1 or 2 pm omg Im sorry!