Chapter 18 Memories brought back.

Sasuke's POV

"What was I thinking kissing him?" I thought to myself.
"That shocked me..." I thought once again.

(Yes it's still a joke nothing about that changed lol. From now on it's not gonna be mentioned in the story.)

Kaiori's POV

I saw Shikamaru and Choji hit Naruto with a stick and sighed.
Sakura started screaming at Naruto and I thought of my mom.
She was always yelling at Father for some reason and Sakura just has so much anger like my mom.
Then I felt my body tugging me to the cold ground to take me away to memories and I tried to resist but failed.

(She is a very smart person and has a very good memory so she remembers most things from age 3 or 4 and up.
Also I don't like following the script too much so I mix it up with flashbacks since there is already a few chapters for the second exam this will be mostly flashbacks and arriving at the tower.)

"You fool! You told our daughter about missions!? That's gonna make her want to be a Shinobi!" I heard my Mother scream at my Father.
"What's wrong with being a Shinobi? We both are Tsunade!" I heard Father shout back just as loud.
"She could die!" My Mother shouted punching who knows what.
"That's part of life Tsunade! Grow the fuck up!" Father hissed while I cried myself back to sleep.

Memory shift

"Tsunade you have a what!?" This strange man with long white hair shouted looking shocked to see me standing beside my Mother.
"A daughter Jiriya!" Mother shouted at the strange man rubbing her forehead.

"I was about three at the time." I thought to myself.

"Who's- How- when- WHERE!?" He shouted lots of questions.
"Shut the hell up!" I yell in a sweet voice as my Mother and the man gasp.
"Tsunade what did you teach her!?" The man yelled very shocked.
"Damn it Orchimaru!" She yelled cursing Father's name.
"Is it his?....." The man trailed off.
"Yeah" Mother said hanging her head low.
"When did that happen?" The man asked looking quite hurt.

"What happened?" I asked looking at the two sad people before me.
"Nothing to worry about sweetheart.." My Mother sighed.

Memory shift

"I'm gonna kill you one day!" Mother shouted at Father while holding a Kunai.
"I'd-" Father started to say before something cut him off.
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" My four year old self screamed holding her head while heading into my parents room.
"Kai-" My Mother started with a shocked look.
"YOU GUYS NEVER STOP FIGHTING!" I screamed while crying still holding my head.
"You heard us?" They both say a shocked expression clear on their faces.
"I have to hear it every single night..." I said with my voice breaking more with every word before finally passing out.

Real world
Sakura POV

Ivy started shaking while Sasuke carried her and then we saw Kabuto and he looked shocked seeing her on Sasuke's back.
"What happened!?" Kabuto shouted running towards Ivy.
"We don't know we got into a battle with some sound Ninja and then everything was fine and while I was yelling she passed out and hasn't woken up since." I sighed with clear sadness in my voice.

"Oh dear thats not good!" Kabuto said calmly or so he looked calm.
"Why do you care?" Sasuke asked coldly.
"Well you see I already have both scrolls and my team is waiting for me at the tower and we're all Leaf Ninja here so I might aswell help." Kabuto smiled nicely while Sasuke glared at him.
"Ivy!" I shouted as she was mumbling some words.
"Shut up, sh..u..t up....." She mumbled and I was shocked.
"What is she saying?" I questioned myself.

Kabuto's POV

"Lord Orchimaru will have my head if he knows Kaiori got hurt badly while I was near her." I thought to myself as Sakura started shouting.

Back in the memories

"Father where are we going?" I ask my Father while I appear to be around 4 years old.

"Ah.. the day Mother left us and we ran." I thought as I watched this memory play out.

"You get to meet my teammates." Father said keeping it simple as I was only four at the time.
"Okay.." I tried to sound happy but I really was sad since Mother left.

"What's that thing?" This weird man with his cloak barely on asked my Father.
"I'm not a thing you bastard!" I shouted making the man suprised and angry.
"What did you just call me you little bitch!?" The man yelled.
"A bastard!" I yelled right back.

"Jeez I was mad that day... but who could blame me... my mom left and my Father told me we had to leave and Hidan called me an 'it'." I thought watching the memory play out snickering every now and then.

"Kaiori calm down!" My Father said putting his hand on my head.
"Hidan this is my child." My Father stated calmly.
"You know you can't just kidnap kids and call them yours right?" The guy named Hidan asked my Father while I looked kind of shocked.
"My Father wouldn't kidnap kids!" I shout at Hidan making him sigh and walk away.
"At least he is gone." I hissed.

But I had spoke too soon and he came back with a scythe.
"Orchimaru I need a sacrifice can I use the thing you brought?" Hidan asked.
"I'M NOT A THING TO BE SACRIFICED!" I shouted stomping my foot getting the attention of some others.
"What the hell are you doing Hidan?" Asked some guy with bright orange hair and purple eyes.
"Orchimaru brought this thing here and the thing keeps yelling at me." Hidan stated pointing at me.
"I'M NOT A THING!" I shout again ready to slap this fool.
(She was quite sassy for a 4 year old yes yes🤣🤣)

"Hidan you fool, that's his daughter!" This weird fat guy with a cloak said walking out of another room.
"You know he can't just kidnap kids and call them his kids right!?" Hidan yelled gaining a sigh from the fat man.
"Look at the resemblance he didn't kidnap her you idiot." Said another voice coming from the same room as the fat one but this one had blonde hair and wore the same cloak.
"I just can't see Orchimaru with a woman honestly!" Hidan yelled making my blood boil.
"That's because Mother left." I say coldly looking down as I hear a few gasps.
"Look what you did to the kid Hidan! You fool un!" The blonde boy's voice shouted at the fool.

Cliff hanger? Another chapter finishing off this memory? Guess you'll see tomorrow!
Yes I am very evil hehe
Also! Thanks to RIRI-Jackson1 for reading and voting.