Chapter 24 "Who is Ivy?"

Kaiori's POV

As Jiraiya said my Father's name my eyes widen and I froze for just a second but then a smirk found itself on my face but slowly faded.
Then I realized that he just took the 5 prongs away and sent Naruto flying backwards onto the ground.

"Hm so it was the 5 prongs.. It unbalanced his Chakra." I thought as Naruto had his fun on the water.

"Yeah I'll just leave...." I said awkwardly while Naruto and Jiraiya headed to the hot sptings.

Next day

Me and Naruto had been training with Jiraiya for awhile now but heres the tricky thing.
"Hey Ivy you should make a contract with the Toads too!" Naruto shouted happily.
"Oh uh... I don't know about that..." I laugh nervously.
"I might have already made a summoning contract before I lost my memories! Don't wanna mess anything up ya know?" I say hopeful he won't ask me to summon.
"Well it's dangerous to summon anything without a contract." Jiraiya added.
"Pleaseeee Ivy!" Naruto pleaded.

"Fine!" I shouted.
"Summoning Jutsu!" I shouted biting my thumb and summoning a snake.
"Hello-" The snake started before I hushed it and pointed to the Leaf headband.
"Who are you?" It asks.
"I guess I have a snake summoning contract!" I shout before unsummoning the snake.

"That's so cool!" Naruto says happily.
"Snakes interesting." Jiraiya says with a rosen eyebrow.
"Yep." I say quietly.

Jiraiya's POV

My eyes widened when I saw a snake summon appear and Ivy shushed it when it first came up.
"That looks like one of Orchimaru's snakes." I thought narrowing my eyes and brushing it off.

Kaiori's POV

Jiraiya was disturbed from seeing a snake but brushed it off.
Jiraiya wanted to leave but Naruto got him to stay but still failed the summoning Jutsu.
"Hey Ivy why are you not training?" Naruto asked.
"Cause I can summon things unlike you." I stated with a smirk.

Next day

We've been training for awhile now and then Jiraiya started talking about random stuff then pushed Naruto into a huge gap.
"Wow such a great Sensei!" I shouted.
"Shut up! I'm teaching him!" Jiraiya shouted back.
"Yeah well I can't see that working Jiraiya!" I shouted before realizing what I said.
"Sensei uh yeah Sensei." I said nervously.

Jiraiya's POV

"She knew my name..?" I asked myself baffled.
"Sensei uh yeah Sensei." Ivy said nervously.
"Yeah." I repeated lost in my thoughts.
"Could it really be Kaiori? Why would she be here of all places... Did Orchimaru put her up to this? Or am I still overthinking this whole thing and it really just is a kid named Ivy?" I asked myself confused then Naruto finally summoned something.

Kaiori's POV

Naruto summoned a huge toad I think it's called Gamabunta or Cheif Toad? Whatever it's called Naruto summoned it and oh boy it was a long day after that.
"Sensei! He wants you." I laughed.
"I'm getting out of here!" He shouted a reply.
"Okay probably better let's just go and let Naruto deal with that." I smiled.
After that Naruto managed to stay on Gamabunta and I sat beside Jiraiya and shamed him for being a pervert.

I decided to go talk to Gaara...
"You idiots! Didn't I tell you not to let him out of your sight!?" I heard someone shouting at the Sand siblings as I walked to their Hotel room.
"Gaara murdered someone?" I ask walking up the steps.
"You!" Kankuro shouts.
"Me!" I shout back.
"You're that stupid girl!" He yelled again.
"Stupid no girl yes!" I shouted back again.
"We have things to do get out of our way!" Kankuro yelled clearly mad that I won that argument.
"Kankuro she remembered.." Temari stepped in.
"Well it's about time!" Kankuro shouts.
"What are you all talking about?" Their Sensei questioned.
"Nothing, I'll leave." I smiled and walked away.

I walked upon the hospital knowing Gaara will be there to finish Lee off.
I waited beside Lee's door until Naruto and Shikamaru came running.
"Not who I expected.." I mumbled.
"That must mean he's-" I whispered with wide eyes.
"He's already in there..." I whisper shoving the door open.
"I let my thoughts cloud my judgement damn it!" I shout fully opening the door and walking in with Naruto and Shikamaru following me.

"I can't move my body.." Gaara mutters realizing he isn't alone.
Then Naruto tried to punch him but I grabbed Naruto before he could.
"Shadow possession makes anything that happens to Gaara happen to Shikamaru so I don't suggest punching him." I smile fakely.
"Gaara..." I whisper before drifting into thoughts.

"So violent but so terrified.." I sigh opening my eyes to see a blank space.
"If you get in my way I'll kill you.." I heard Gaara say snapping me out of my thoughts.
Gaara went on about his past but all I did was give him pitiful eyes knowing this whole thing for a long time.
Naruto and Shikamaru looked very disturbes by the story.
They were even more disturbed by the fact that the Kazekage tried to hire people to kill his son many times.
"I killed all the assassins except one that couldn't bring herself to kill me either she was my bestfriend but her Father made her leave, her Father is a monstrous White Snake." He growled.

Gaara's sand started to attack Naruto and Shikamaru before Guy stepped in.
"Why didn't he attack you!?" Naruto shouted pointing at me.
"Maybe he didn't have enough sand." I say smirking at Gaara knowing he couldn't bring hisself to kill me.

Next day
Chunin exams finals.

Naruto arrived late and I was already waiting for the matches to start with no sign of Sasuke but I know he'll show up eventually.
I started looking around for my Father and then I saw him..
He was dressed as the Kazekage.
"What the hell is he doing as the Kazekage?" I whispered to myself.
Then I looked at Gaara and he hate in his eyes looking to the Kazekage.

-------------

Another thanks to lamita-ch
For reading the book and the support <3