chapter 18

Elena's POV

"They have a strong bond even if they haven't mated and Asher was in love with him even before he found out they are mates" the witch said making me angry "it is going to be hard for you to break the bond and making him fall for you will be harder" she is really pissing me off, that is why am here for you to give me a fuckin solution.

"So what do I have to do?" I yelled, I can't lose him and moreover to a werewolf and a man to top it all off. This has to work because it is my last resort, my dad has been telling me that he has a solution for weeks but he always told me to wait longer until I felt like I can't wait anymore for him.

That is why I came here, I have loved Asher ever since we were young and I thought he will see me one day if we were friends but no, he would go and fuck everyone except me. I had to kill every girl that had touched what's mine. All those years of waiting and when I finally get him, sleep with him, get engaged to him and he fuckin gets a mate. I feel my anger rise.

I get up throwing all the things that are on the witch's table "tell me what I have to do?" I yelled again.

"First break his heart, make Matt break him so that when he is vulnerable give him the potion that I will have to make from Matt's hair" that caught my attention, all this time of watching them laugh and waiting for a solution, finally someone who has given me hope.

"How do I break his heart when they have a bond"

"I don't know but get his hair first because after breaking his heart you only have seven hours to make him fall for you" she said while wrinkling her face, she has helped me and dad alot of times "but, I don't know if the bond will break completely"

"But it can work, it can make Asher love me again right" she looked hesitate at first and her eyes hid something I didn't get but she covered it quickly and nodded yes. "I will bring the hair, be ready to start the potion"

I got up from the chair and made my way to the door I opened it but she called me and I looked back "you don't know what bond your playing with, do you think it's all worthy"

"As long as he is mine, I don't care who am pissing off, it might be the moon Goddess herself I don't care" I said going out of that house. It smells bad and it looks like it might fall anytime soon.

I walked while getting my phone out of my black cross bag and dailed the number I have taken time without calling, he picked up on the second ring "hello, meet me now same place" I said hunging up before he could say anything and I got into my black BMW driving to meet him.

I reached the diner I told him to meet me and he is not there. Everyone started panicking because I didn't tell them I will be coming over "hi miss, would you want a drink" I looked at him and he started squirming like am going to kill him now.

"No, if I wanted one I would ask for it" I said and he ran with his tail between his legs. 'cowards' I thought sitting down on a table near a window. This place is where vampires and werewolves meet and the only ones that know about the deals we have. Even my dad doesn't know about it.

He only accepted to work with werewolves only once because he wanted Alpha Derrick dead and he was scared that his people might lose faith in him if a werewolf is stronger than him and ever since that deal he cut his connection with werewolves but I knew better. I smelt him come inside the diner and when our eyes met he smiled at me.

"Long time no see, to whom do I owe the pleasure" he smiled sitting opposite me, he is wearing a big white shirt and black jeans that are also big. He hates his small frame that he tries everything to cover it, he looks better than the last time we met when he looked like he was about to die.