chapter 41

Hey guys thank you for the support, here is a new chapter, it will be in third person's POV. Am not good with it so tell me how it is thank you😚😚

Third person's POV

Asher froze but then came back to his senses when they attacked. Matt was surprised too when they called Queen White but he had to focus on the fight right now than focus on why they were being attacked.

Matt punched the first guy who came close to him still in his human form not wanting people to witness man shift to a wolf. They were already freaked out by the red eyed guys and shifting is just too much for them. Most of them had run out but it still doesn't take away that this place has to have cameras in it. Matt was glad he can use vampire super speed but had to make balance, he need his supernatural strength but also for him not to transform in either of them.

Two guys attacked Matt and he had to avoid their attack while he still looked out for Asher so that he doesn't get hurt, now he is regretting not allowing his guardians to come with them, he kicked the guy in the face and caught the one behind him by the head and broke it. He looked back to the one he kicked, he tripped him by kicking his legs then got a table knife pushing it into his heart

Asher fought off the guys by swiping his claws. He cut the guy's neck and when he fell down another one attacked, he fought while looking back at Matt but he got too distracted that one of the creatures attacking who had swords swiped it and it cut his torso. Matt and Asher yelled out at the same time falling on the floor.

They both made their way to each other holding the same place where their wound is "are you okay?" Matt asked but before Asher could answer the sword guy attacked again and they both had to avoid the attack by rolling out of the way.

"Matt look" Asher yelled pointing at the guys that they have just killed who were getting up from the floor like they were waking up from a nap. They were brought back to their senses when they were attacked again. Asher fought off three guys that were becoming trouble, he didn't want to be careless and get hurt because that will hurt Matt too and that is the last thing he wants to happen.

They kept on fighting both being extra careful to not get hurt. They had each other's back, they always looked at each other alot just trying to know if the other was fine and they also helped each other a lot.

They fought the creatures for what they felt like hours but it was only just a few minutes. They are killing these creatures but whatever they kill, it came back in just 5 minutes "what are these creatures made of" Matt asked through their mind link feeling exhausted.

"I don't know but we need to get out of here soon" Asher replied, Matt looked at him but got punched, he fell and Asher followed "shit you okay" Matt nodded looking back to the guys who are advancing at them again, they both groaned but before they can attack the guardians moved in and started killing the creatures

Kaylie and Theo are holding swords while Kylie is holding guns and Jack is holding an arrow. They move so lightly on their feet, as if they have been training for centuries, Matt and Asher sat there watching how their guardians move and to say they were moved was an understatement.

They all have weapons that they know how to use very well, Jack is throwing arrow after arrow as if he has been doing it all his life. The way their hands moved, the way they all looked out for each other was impeccable that in just two minutes they were done.

"My Lord sorry we are late" they all said after finishing the creatures in their deep weird voices, Matt didn't want to dwell on his friends calling them Lord, he just stood up, helped Asher get up too but they had little time to move before they all woke up again.

"We need to leave now be-" Asher didn't get to finish when one of the creatures got back onto its feet "in the car now" he yelled as Jack threw an arrow at it and the it fell down again.

They stormed out of the restaurant to the parking lot but what they all didn't notice was that the guy that Matt killed with a table knife to the heart had died and didn't come back. He remained dead but no one noticed because he fell down near the table

They saw 2 guys get out of the mall running towards them. Theo took the wheel as he transformed his eyes back to normal as he felt weirded out by the creatures that didn't die. They were told by the moon Goddess that those weapons can kill werewolves and vampires but he is surprised it didn't work.

He stepped on the gas and drove away as he heard police cars coming in but when he looked behind he witnessed as the guys were running after the car as if they were chasing a person. This shouldn't be a surprise because those guys are vampires but then again they are mixed with other staffs "speed up" Kaylie yelled as the guy neared her window.

Jack started shooting the weird creatures, they kept on falling one by one in the middle of the road. The car almost lost balance as two guys jumped onto it "I just wish we get home" Asher said in the mind link and in just a second the car started spinning. It all felt like it was in slow motion when suddenly they were consumed by a white light.

****
Alpha Derrick was at the mansion panicking. He didn't get the way all his son's guardians ran away with white eyes 'is my son fine', 'did they get a problem' he thought over and over while pacing around the lounge with everyone watching him lose his shit. He is a very suave guy but ever since he got a son with a lot of enemies all he does is worry.

"Do you think they are good" Rodrigo his long time friend asked and he shook his head no. All he is wishing for right now is for his son to be fine, he has just got the only part he is left with that is connected to his mate Camilla.

He is sad that she didn't get to see his son grow and he is also worried they he might lose him again soon if he is not there. He was cut off from his thoughts when he heard a loud bang outside that made him sprint out the mansion and what he saw made his breath get caught up in his throat. The car he gave his son was lying upside down on his well-trimmed lawn.

He ran up to the car, opened the door pulling first Jack, then followed the rest. They were all covered in blood but thank Goddess it isn't theirs. He ran up to his son hugging him tightly "am so glad your fine" he said still hugging his son while Matt patted his back. Their reunion was cut short when one of the creatures that no one noticed was laying on the ground behind the trunk got up, he wanted to attack but Daniella broke it's neck killing it instantly.

"What was that, it smells horrible" Leona asked looking at them

"Tie him up, he is going to wake up in five minutes" Matt said looking at Asher asking himself how he teleported them like that. Derrick ran up to the still unknown creature, he pulled it away from the car taking it to his safe room in his mansion still wondering what is going on. In his life he has never heard of anything that is killed but then come back again, it happens with vampires but that is when they are being turned.

He tied the creature that smells really bad but before he could finish tying it, it woke up trying to bite him but he stepped away before it could. It is very powerful he would give it that, he observed the thing closely, it is a vampire but it looks thirsty like it hasn't been fed for a long time.

He never liked vampires all his life but he is feeling sad to see it in this way but then he remembered that it tried killing his son and mate, he pushed his claws in its neck while glowing loudly at it "never mess with my son"