chapter 54

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Let us finish this" Lashyalla said before lunging forward with a punch but Matt and Asher dodged her. She pulled out her vampire as she used her super speed to punch Matt before kicking Asher sending him flying. She moved to Matt who is kneeling on the ground on one knee with blood out of his nose.

She brought a kick and Matt bent down punching her leg which threw her on the ground. She stood up even before Matt could get off of the ground, she carried him and threw him into a tree but Matt shifted half way into his wolf before he could hit it.

Asher brought a punch at Lashyalla but she caught it giving him a hard slap on the chest with magic on it. Asher lost his breath for a moment, he was able to get out of the way when she tried breaking his neck with a flick of her finger

Matt jumped onto her, biting Lashyalla's shoulder. He was pushed off and he fell down near Asher, they both stood up breathing hard as Lashyalla healed her wound. She tore off the bottom of her dress before moving her fingers and two swords appeared in her hands

Matt who is still in his wolf form looked at Asher shaking his head they have to come up with a plan to defeat the woman, she was really becoming a pain. The fight around them has already stopped and everyone is watching their fight. Queen White took a stand and called both of them with a wave of her hand, they both glowed before attacking but this time they had to be super careful to not be cut by the swords.

Asher brought a punch which Lashyalla dodged bringing her swords towards him, he dodged it too by jumping out of the way as Matt bit her leg, she turned around and pushed her sword into Matt's stomach. Matt and Asher cried out in pain falling down.

Matt was in too much pain he turned back into his human form with his stomach bleeding. Queen White walked close to him with the sword in her hands, she lifted the sword in the air and then brought it back with so much force, it was about to reach Matt when Asher jumped onto Lashyalla and they both went tumbling down.

She stood up and Snarled at Asher, Asher tried standing up but the pain is too much. He looked back at Matt who is still on the ground 'don't give up on me Matt, please' it was all Asher could say before Lashyalla brought a sword which was going to cut through his heart but he dodged it.

He kept on dodging until he reached Matt's side "hey" Asher called and Matt looked at him "I feel your wolf is weak use your vampire for now" Matt nodded and pulled out his vampire. He sat up and they looked at each other before looking back at Lashyalla who has made the swords disappear, she flicked her hands again and a whip appeared in her hands.

Asher pulled Matt up as he groaned in pain holding his stomach that has refused healing. They stood face to face with Lashyalla. Matt's wolf is weakened so he pulled out his vampire but hissed at the pain in his stomach but before they could attack the guardians did but they were thrown back, he sent the blue light their way and they got stuck on a wall.

She looked back at Asher and Matt, she moved the whip so fast it made a crack. Matt and Asher gulped but they didn't back down, Lashyalla sent the whip that took Matt by surprise he fell back down on the ground crying in pain.

She sent the whip to Asher who caught it, they both fought with the whip but Asher's pain in the stomach was too much that he was sent flying into a tree and the worst part was he fell on the wound and they both screamed, both holding their stomach, they couldn't get up because the pain was too much, it felt like a sun inside your stomach burning you whole.

Lashyalla took the whip trying to hit Matt but Derrick stood in the way and it hit him. He held his son's face as the second whip came but caught it. Derrick fought for the whip with Lashyalla as Rodrigo Leona and Daniella also joined the fight.

Lashyalla let the whip disappear as Derrick refused to let go and brought back the swords. Daniella attacked and tried avoiding the sword as much as she could and bit Lashyalla's leg as Rodrigo bit her arm. She used her magic and threw both of them off of her

But before she could heal herself Derrick and Leona attacked too and she swiped both her swords as they dodged and bit her arms and legs. She yelled in anger before throwing Derrick in the opposite direction. She was jumped by Leona but she pushed her sword into Leona's wolf and she fell down and with in seconds she was dead.

Rodrigo yelled running to attack but his anger clouded his judgement that the sword cut his leg. Derrick got close to stop Lashyalla from killing Rodrigo, he bit her thigh before she threw him on a tree and caught him with a blue light 'i think it is time for another approach' Matt said through the mind link

'but how' Asher asked as Lashyalla was still healing her thigh

'let me use both my vampire and wolf, that way am stronger' Asher nodded as they both got off the ground to again join the fight. They were once again face to face with Lashyalla, she pulled out her swords again

"You both made me think this was going to be hard but am actually disappointed" Lashyalla commented with disappointment on her face "let me show your goddess that next time she should do better"

"Why are you counting your eggs before they are hutched my queen" Matt said through the pain, in his mind all he didn't want to face again was that sword, he feels like he will do anything for that sword to not touch his skin.

"What more can you do, when I hurt one you your both down" Lashyalla said "she lied to you that your special yet you aren't but we can make this world fall to our knees if you just join my side" she speaks so softly that if you didn't know who she was you wouldn't believe the rumours about her being a killer.

"Why would you want us on your side if we are not strong enough" Asher asked

"You're not strong enough to defeat me but you're both good fighters and I love your spirit" Lashyalla said then made her swords disappear, she put her hands behind her back and looked at Matt and Asher "my reign has been so long, centuries after centuries and no one has been able to steal my slaves like you two did. Am interested in finding out how he got both vampire and a wolf, with both your powers and mine, we can be more, we can create empires and conquer all these humans that think we don't even exist, we can do more if you just joined me" she pulled her hand in front "just join and we can be more than just little puppets to your goddess, so what will it be, I kill you or you join me your choice?"

Matt and Asher looked at each other before yelling "NO" and the battle begun again