chapter 53

Asher's POV

"That sucked" I told Matt when we were in our room, after that horrible session in the morning. Anna and Santiago left afterwards but we were humiliated in front of our pack. I even started hearing whispers about how we might not make it with Queen White which sucks too, having a pack that doesn't believe in you.

"Yeah but when she comes we have to trust ourselves" I nodded but then we both froze, my heart started beating so hard when I smelt it. Shit I don't think we can even do this, we have so much to lose. I heard glows and howls downstairs but I couldn't move "Asher she is here...oh shit" Matt got off the bed and started pacing "shit, shit, shit, I kind of lost my confidence with what happened early this morning" that is even when I realized that am the one who has to bring it back

"Do you want her to take all those people back to slavery" he shook his head no instantly "do you want us to lose each other" he again shook his head no "then let us do this for us, for the people that have suffered in her hands, let us do this for all she has tortured coz you wouldn't want that to happen to others" I held his cheeks in my hands "we can do this, am scared too but we have to trust ourselves and remember we are not alone"

"Together" I smiled kissing him "let the battle begin" I laughed and then we ran down stairs. We found everything in order, those that are supposed to be hidden are not here and all those who have to fight are all looking at someone. We made our way through all of them until we reached in front of them and came face to face with none other than Queen White.

She didn't bring a big army with her and on her left is her witch. If am counting correctly she brought maybe eighty to one hundred people with her. We have. More number than her but the question is what is she trusting to bring such amount. She is wearing all white and the anger is visible in her eyes

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Took you long enough Lashyalla" Asher commented but she just sneered at him. Queen Lashyalla yelled attack and they all got ready, bones were heard breaking, glows became louder and the the battle begun. Matt and Asher had their focus on Lashyalla but people stood in their way in order to protect their queen.

They fought them off and they didn't want to waste time on them so they just killed in seconds. The fight got messy but they were prepared, they had a plan to attack. They fought in pairs so that they have each other's backs but Lashyalla has been in so many battles and she knew how it worked.

Queen White and the witch stood at the end and watched as their men did all the work, they knew they would win but Queen White was mad that he is having surprises from these guys. That teleportation crap was out of no where.

She first thought that Asher was a useless mate who had a very strong mate but then he also went and pulled that stunt. When she first saw them disappear in the middle of the road she thought they used a witch and she didn't know it was him.

She felt so pissed that for the first time in her life she first sat and thought about it all, one has a vampire and a wolf and the other can teleport yet he is not a witch but the question that is bugging her so much is 'what more can they do?'

She has been scared before in her life when she tried getting a werewolf but it didn't work out for her. She felt terrified for her life but then she got Mary, her friend and witch who saved her life. Taught her how to do spells, Queen White doesn't care about Mary because in all her life she cares about herself and no one else.

But it still doesn't change the fact that Mary saved her life. All the battle was going on but her focus was on Matt and Asher. What more can they do, all the people that that Goddess had sent, she knew all their powers right away but it seems like these two don't even know what they are capable of yet because depending on their big mouths they would have told her already.

She threw away her fear and focused, she can never let fear drive her, she is who she is because she made a name for herself and no one will put an end to her reign and moreover just kids.

Derrick focused on the people he was fighting, the way he moved was good and he has to thank Santiago for improving his moves. He has been fighting all his life but he never knew that he will find his son and then his son will have a lot of enemies but he is still proud of him.

He gave up half way in life but he is glad that his son has brought back purpose, he brought back happiness he thought he has lost. He fears for his son and all he has to do is pray that he survives. Derrick was bit on his hinge leg, he turned around and bit the wolf's neck but he knew it won't die so he clawed it's heart out without a second thought.

A wolf snarled at him and he turned around to see a pure black wolf with pure red eyes attacking him, he moved out of the way but the wolf bit Felix. Derrick glowed so loud and attacked the wolf, he bit it's tail pulling it off and when the wolf howled in pain he clawed it's heart out.

Matt was about to attack a wolf when a blue light hit him. He hit the ground and the looked at the witch. Asher nodded at him knowing this is where it begins, they both ran to the witch, Mary tried hitting them but they were confusing her when they kept on running in zigzag motion. She held her stick tightly getting ready to kill them because of that stunt they pulled that made her Queen doubt herself yet she has never done that before.

She felt extra anger on Asher who humiliated her in front of her queen. She swiped her stick to the left and the light hit Asher's leg and they both fell down 'that is their weakness once you beat one they both fall' she thought to herself as she pulled her face into a scowl.

She swiped her stick but Asher moved out of the way. The focus they had to avoid her attacks was so much, they had to focus on the stick and how to dodge it which was hard 'she wants me I need you to get behind her' Asher said through their mind link as she saw that the witch was so focused on him than Matt.

Matt replied with a nod "how did your queen feel when I stole all of your slaves from you in front of her" the witch didn't take what Asher said kindly because she swiped her stick with so much anger that it sent Asher flying.

Matt fell on the floor too but kept his distance from them. Asher stood up from the ground and glowed at the witch, he ran focusing his attention on the stick. He avoided the witch's spell until he was near enough to reach a punch on her, the punch was filled with so much energy that she lost the stick. She flicked her finger and she almost cut off Asher's neck if he didn't move his head back a little.

It cut his neck slightly but no to deep. He took a step back but Matt ignored the pain and moved towards the stick, he broke it in 2 and the witch screeched so loud everybody's attention moved to her as her skin begun aging, most members around yelled too as the blue light got out of their bodies.

Lashyalla was not having it he threw Matt and Asher away from Mary before they could finish Mary off "it's fine, let me handle this" Queen White assured Mary taking a step forward as everyone took steps back letting her walk towards Matt and Asher.

They all gave them space as the air shifted around. She walked in front of them with her hands behind her back as Asher and Matt stood up, they looked at each other without anyone making a sound "let us finish this"