chapter 24

Elena's POV

It has been 2 weeks and Asher is really pissing me off, he keeps on saying I should have a tattoo and am too small, too short. I thought this would have worked, but I think the witch lied to me. I put on my clothes and made my way to my car driving off into the witch's layer which is just outside clan lands.

If she doesn't tell me what the hell is wrong am going to kill her "I did everything as she said, I broke his heart, gave him the portion even before 7 hours were over but why won't he just be mine"

I punched the ceiling of the car feeling anger, the first few days I thought maybe the portion hasn't settled in yet but now it is worse, he acts like he is 8years old. He won't even touch me because I don't have a tattoo and when I forced him he cried so hard I left him alone

I tried again but his dick didn't get up even a little bit. Then he started saying it's because my hands are small, I should gain more muscles. It hurts that after everything he still remembers Matt's body and I know he is the one with the tattoo because I saw it on him.

One night I woke up with him going down on me but he stopped immediately and started fucking asking "where did it go?" At first I was confused of what he meant, so I asked him what he meant then he said "I believe something is missing".

Then he fuckin sat on the bed and started giving me lectures about how he loved me more when I was musculine, with a tattoo on my hand, he said it looked hot. I asked him how I look now and do you know what he fuckin said, he said "I love you but am not attracted to you anymore"

Can you believe that bullshit, it's like the only thing that worked was the word 'i love you' he says it all the time and he kisses me all the time. One time we got so deep into the kiss and he jumped on me making us both fall.

It's not like I can't carry him but it was so abrupt but he said how I can't even carry him anymore then he left the room. I reached the witch's house and I barged into the house, finding her stirring something into a small pan "why isn't the portion working?" I yelled but she wasn't even fazed at all.

"You thought that after breaking a bond that no one has ever seen before that you will live happily ever after" she said smiling like this didn't faze her at all.

"It's not like they are the first vampire and werewolf to love each other"

"Yes but they are the first to be mates which is different" she argued

"So what does that have to do with the portion?"

"The first vampire and werewolf to love each other caused a war between two species so now that they are mates we don't know what they will bring after they mate" I looked at her not getting where this is going. I came here to find out about Asher not the past "what am saying is, you need Matt alive and near Asher for him to be functioning properly"

"Why didn't you say so when I came to ask for help?"

"It was all sudden but after doing my research I found out that many people have been trying to get both a werewolf and a vampire in one body but they always failed" she pulled out a book "remember if a werewolf mate they share blood, I think Asher and Matt might get both a vampire and a werewolf"

"If all is needed is blood then why hasn't anyone tried it before?"

"Because no one was compatable, if I know one thing that is compatible it is a mate" she closed the book which had a white lady on top called Queen White but that is not what brought me here "for one to function, they both have to be near each other"

"So how will I get Asher to be mine if Matt is here"

"He doesn't have to be near, but he has to be close enough for Asher to feel him then you add him the portion"

"But how will I get Matt if he escaped" I said with anger, that motherfucker ran away from us before he was murdered because Clay couldn't kill him. He was too busy enjoying watching Matt cry on the bed screaming 'I didn't cheat' for him to actually murder him and now we lost him.

He better thank the Goddess we lost him because after getting two bad weeks with Asher yet he had him perfectly. I would torture him for taking my Asher from me to the point he wished he was dead.

"Find him" I looked at her thinking where the hell am I going to get him "you can do whatever you want with him as long as he is alive" I groaned

"Why are they still connected when I broke his heart and bond"

"Yes but that doesn't mean he forgot about him and you didn't break the bond you weakened it" I sighed not really in the mood for this. She always get solutions last minute. I walked out of her excuse for a house, removed my phone from my pocket and called Cameroon "hello" he said

"Get every werewolf and vampire to look for Matt and I want him alive, don't come back without him" I hung up without him saying a word as I drove back to my house, I reached and found Asher sitting on the floor, looking in space with tears falling from his eyes but he is not making a sound.

"Asher what happened?" I asked kneeling in front of him but he didn't even shake, I lifted his head making him look at me in the eye but they look so empty. It broke my heart seeing him like this. He smiled through his tears, pecked my lips and whispered 'i love you' before looking back into space "Asher baby, tell me what's wrong?"

"I love you" is all he said without turning his head at me while tears kept streaming down his cheeks 'what happened now'

"Come I will take you to bed" he stood up as I held his hand taking him into the bedroom, I laid him down and he folded himself into a ball while still crying with no sound out of him "do you need anything?"

"I love you" he said still looking at nothing, what the fuck is going on now. I told him that I will be right back but he didn't respond or look at me. I walked out the room dailing the witch's number, I waited impatiently for her to pick up and on the second ring she did

"Something is wrong with Asher, he is just crying while looking into space" I said and I heard her sigh

"Get Matt soon, someone very powerful reconnected their bond and you need to get Matt soon and give Asher another portion"

"Why can't I give it to him now"

"We don't know what we are messing with here and am giving you the safe way to keep Asher alive" she said hugging up on me and I felt like yelling but I caught myself and I pushed my phone back into my pocket 'am going to kill her next time I see her'

I entered the room again, finding Asher exactly where I left him, still crying. This is fucked up

'why can't I just be happy with him'