chapter 45

Asher's POV

"Why didn't you tell me before you left" I asked in an angry tone, do you know how I felt waking up without him near me and then I felt him nowhere near the house. I am so mad at him and when I saw him with Rodrigo my anger hyped up even more "this is for the two of us not only you"

"I woke up with Rodrigo in our room waking me up, he said he wanted to talk to me but he just drove me from here and didn't tell me where we were going until we reached the pack" Matt answered as I looked at Rodrigo, he parked the car and I stormed out with Matt following me.

"That is not reason enough you could have woken me up" I walked to the side of the forest feeling so much anger inside me. Am not one to feel angry but Rodrigo guy makes me feel mad and the fact that Matt is not seeing it makes me more angry, I wonder why he doesn't even have a mate.

"Asher wait" Matt said making me stop looking back at him "I know and am sorry, I promise I will tell you next time" he pulled me into him then captured my lips into a soft kiss and I smiled at him, how can I not smile when those soft lips are on mine. I nodded going to kiss him again but then saw Jacob standing there looking all scared

"Hey what happened?" I asked kneeling down on one knee, he has tears in his eyes "hey it's fine tell me what happened?"

"You left me alone" Jacob replied sniffing, I picked him up from the ground as he put his head on my shoulder. I rocked him slowly so that he can calm down.

"I will see you later" I said to Matt but didn't wait for his reply before making my way back to the mansion with Jacob calm now "would you like something to eat?" I asked putting him down on one stool, he nodded "what do you want?"

"Anything is fine"

"No tell me what you want"

"You mean I can ask for anything and you will give it to me" he questioned with hopeful eyes, I smiled holding his tiny hand softly, he so cute with his brown eyes, he makes me wanna have kids.

"If I have it then why not" he smiled so wide "you know no one will hurt you here and you can trust them all" he nodded but hesitantly and I decided to not force him to be comfortable if he is not ready "anyway tell me what you would like"

"Sandwich with some juice please" I smiled at his excitement but then remembered I can't cook, oh Goddess how will I be able to cook for my kids, I need to learn because Matt can only cook pasta and that's it. I felt a sting on my hand as if someone is sucking my blood 'what is happening' I mind linked Matt

'nothing to worry about'  I ignored him afterwards and went back to Jacob

"Ah Jacob don't be mad, I can't cook, can I get someone to cook for you or pick something that is in the fridge" he nodded and I checked the fridge to find a left over pizza "do you want pizza" he jumped up and down in excitement, I laughed heating it up then handed it to him "what kind of juice do you want?"

He looked up and mumbled anything before taking another bite of his pizza, I picked some apple juice coz it's my favorite and I know he will love it too, I handed it to him. I heard a car pull up outside with a lot of werewolf scents "I will be right back" I told him but I think he had also smelled them because he stood up and ran outside.

I followed behind him and found like 50 werewolves standing outside the mansion, my eyes looked for Jacob and saw him hugging a woman he was telling earlier to join him. I heard low glows from them but Derrick gave them the look that said 'shut up' before he made his way towards me "hey where is Matt?" He asked as he got close to me

"I don't know I left-" I cut myself off when I saw him make his way towards us with blood on his shirt. I was going to run to him but then remembered that if he was hurt I would have felt it too and the smell confirmed who he was with.

"Hey did you get any luck" Derrick asked when Matt got close to us, he pecked my lips softly before he tried hugging his dad but he pushed him away "hell no, you're not getting that on me" he warned taking a step back but Matt smiled getting close to him.

"Dad, aren't you going to hug your son because of a little blood on his shirt" Matt said with an innocent smile while getting close to his dad. Derrick was going to make a run for it but Matt caught him and hugged him from the back "how I needed that" he sighed

"Asher get him a babysitter now" Derrick pulled away checking his shirt and it is dirty, me and Matt burst out laughing while Derrick glared at us "you both deserve each other" he walked away mumbling "so immature" we burst out laughing again "stop laughing and come welcome them to your pack"

We both got serious immediately, looked back to the werewolves looking at us "am sorry about that and my shirt" Matt said looking at his blood filled shirt "you're all welcome to..." He trailed off looking at me, wanting me to help him about the name. I shook my head showing him I don't have a name too "okay we still don't have a name but your welcome, please feel at home and if anyone has any questions please ask"

"What are the rules Alpha" one of them asked and Matt gave a confused look

"Your name please?" I asked

"Daniel"

"Okay Daniel am Asher, we have just started this and we haven't established any rules yet but all we need from you guys is to feel safe, all we want is for this to be the place where you can be yourself without judgement, all positions are still empty so anyone who wants to be beta, warrior, Gamma anything I didn't mention, you can sign up and don't worry no one will laugh at you. All you have to do is be yourselves. We will need all your names and for now all we have to do is get comfortable with each other, I know it is hard to get used to new places and me but feel free" I finished while Matt looked at me with a wide smile

"Can we get some food" one whispered with a terrified low voice as if she doesn't want to be heard. I looked where the voice came from and smiled at her, she looks to be in her 20's

"This is what am talking about" I said loudly "we don't want power, we want to make a family not for our family to be scared of us, you should have asked for food with confidence but you still fear and I get that" I sighed "I can't force you to be comfortable but please don't look at us as if we are higher than you, all am asking for is mutual respect, friend ship and yes we can all have some food" they all smiled clapping as I leaned into Matt's ear "but no one has cooked yet"

He looked at me and then to his dad who is busy writing names "dad" Matt called and Derrick looked at him, he walked near us and stopped Matt from saying anything

"George, Daniella and Stefanie are already cooking and Rodrigo has gone to get them some nice clothes" Derrick said as we both smiled at how he thought about everything "I know am good" we laughed at his cockiness "I will teach you how this works but your both not doing bad so far" he walked away to finish writing names when Rodrigo's car came back and the Derrick said "okay once I finish writing your names, please follow them, take a shower and then we will all meet in the dining room so that we can eat"

They a nodded and the process begun. Me and Matt walked to our room, took a shower and then joined everyone in the dining room. There was low chatting among the room but they all didn't dare talk to us except for Jacob who is freely chatting with me and Matt. The whole night went like that until Matt told me about what he had found out about Queen White.