chapter 40

Asher's POV

We are in Derrick's car going to the mall to buy some clothes. We left the mansion like 30 minutes ago and they were all not happy about it all and don't let me start with how much our guardians were displeased with our actions. They kept saying that they should go with us wherever w go but Matt said that after everything we have been through we deserve a day alone and then we will start training tomorrow.

And after Carlos' departure, he needed some time to get away from all of this. He tried hiding that Carlos leaving didn't affect him but I could feel his emotions. I know Carlos does not hate him, he just needs time to process everything. It hurts finding out that your only family member Has been lying to you all your life, he feels the need to put the blame on the person who made the truth come out but when he talks to his dad he will be fine.

Yesterday I was mad when that Rodrigo guy looked at my mate like a piece of meat. Yeah I know he is handsome but the way he looked at him was wayyyyy out of line and he even had the audacity to ask if he can go with us, after looking at my mate like he was undressing him, the worst part was that Matt didn't even notice. I felt like I wanted to kill him but I didn't want them all to think am a psychopath but am going to keep a close eye on him.

No one is taking my man, I looked back at him on the driver's seat and smiled. He is so sexy when focused, he bit his lips and looked back at me. I smiled at him and mouthed 'so cute' he looked away from me rolling his eyes and I laughed. We haven't even trained yet because we don't have training clothes.

Matt can't control his vampire yet but am with him today, we need a day alone without thinking about making vampires and werewolves, war, Queen White or training. We deserve some time to relax, I know it's selfish of us because they only want what is good for us and we are just brushing it off which is not fair but I really need my Matt alone with me.

"We are here" I was brought back to reality, I looked outside and we have already reached the mall "come on" he said going outside as I unfasten my seat belt getting out of the car too. He locked the car coming to my side taking my hand into his and I smiled at him "we should begin with clothes" I nodded smiling as we entered

We moved from store to store buying clothes and Matt got some too, we got training clothes for everyone and then we came up with that craziest I deal of getting a designer to make us a flag that represents both Vampire and werewolf, we will be picking it up in a few days. I really missed doing this and am glad Matt argued for us to be left alone.

We shopped clothes and I brought a camera, wanting to capture Thia moment and since I can be seen now, it is even better. We shopped while taking photos "am hungry now, let us take these to the car and look for a restaurant" I nodded as we carried out staff to the car before coming back to look for a restaurant 'i really hope Derrick won't be mad for using too much money'

I know he gave Matt that credit card because he feels guilty for not being there for his son's life but I feel guilty that he is spending all his money on me. Derrick is a good guy and I know if he was in his son's life since birth, Matt would have had a good child hood and I know Matt would have had a wonderful childhood.

We found a restaurant and got a table in the middle, I looked at the menu but  seriously I don't understand anything. Ever since I started eating, I love chicken and am not seeing it here or anything as long as it contains chicken "what am I going to eat?"

"You want chicken" I nodded as he hummed looking through the menu and when our waiter came with a small notebook "he will have casseroles and I will have burger, fries and coke. What drink do you want?"

"Apple juice duh" he laughed saying okay and the waiter left. We waited until the waiter came back with our food, both our meals look good and I want to taste Matt's food, Matt is the only werewolf I know that doesn't eat like one "can I try yours"

"Yeah sure" he said picking the burger up, he put it on my mouth as I took a bite, he smeered cheese all over my mouth. I looked at him in disbelief, if my mouth wasn't full it would have been hanging open "Asher, stop eating like a kid" he scolded with a smile, I chewed all the food inside my mouth while wiping my mouth clean.

"You did that on purpose Asshole" I yelled

"Asher, we have kids around" he said looking around, he said sorry to people with kids who were sitting next to us "Asher apologize"

"Sorry" I apologized smiling politely and the man smiled saying it's fine "why would you do that?" He laughed leaning in. He wiped my cheek whick still had cheese on. We looked at each other in the eye and he smiled wiping away all the anger I felt earlier

"what should we call our pack or clan" he asked

I laughed at that, am bad at names "Vampires and werewolves" I answered and he burst out laughing as I joined him "don't laugh am bad at names"

"I have just realized that, I will never let you name our kids" my heart swelled, he wants to have kids with me. I wanted to jump up and down in excitement but I would embarrass myself so I kept my happiness to myself.

"What names would you name our kids"

"Masher" I burst out laughing, he is even worse than me "but seriously I like Chanel and Charlie, I want twins"

"How many do you want?"

"2 are enough, if we have many they would destroy my time with you" I smiled he thinks of everything "how many do you want?"

"I have always wanted 3kids, 2boys one girl" I answered and he asked why "I want 1 girl because, I want her to be my princess. She has to be looked out for, show her all the love and her brothers will be protective"

"Even the boys need your love"

"Yeah and I will give them all the love but I want my princess to be the lady of the house" he smiled holding my hand from across the table

"All I want is to have a family with you-" he was cut off when we smelled strange scents. We both looked at the entrance where the strange smells are coming from, finding 15guys standing there. One of them had two swords and all there eyes were glowing red, they have a weird tattoo on the back of their hands that looks like a woman in white.

They are so tall even taller than Matt. They look like they have been starved for like forever because of how skinny they are and the clothes they are wearing look like they have never been washed, some even have holes. They smell like caves and vampires but their vampire blood has something else.

Me and Matt stood up because of the way they were looking at us, most customers in the restaurant started running out. Matt moved in front of me as he glowed at the guys "I can fight too" I told Matt getting beside him

The guys moved towards us but we stood our ground "we need you both dead or alive" the guy in front of them said with a murderous face, making me and Matt glow at being threatened. Matt looked at me and I know he can't shift with camera here, our eyes can be justfied by contacts but seeing a werewolf shift is something hard to cover, I nodded at him 'he can fight in his half shift' I pulled my vampire out glowing at them "for queen White"

"For queen White" they all yelled before they attacked and I was paralyzed for a second, I thought they were sent by Clay or Elena buy Queen White, how did she know about us