chapter 44

Matt's POV

They all gasped as I felt my wolf and vampire feel happy because they want to lead. My wolf has never agreed with me not wanting to lead but he was by my side and never got depressed about it. He is being happy that he as an Alpha wolf has to lead but has never had an advantage to lead and he was fine about it but now he is so happy.

I looked at the big bad rude Alpha who is fuming, he looks like he wants to come and cut my head off. His eyes have changed colour showing that his wolf wants to take over. I looked at all of them and then looked at Rodrigo, they are all shocked at the way I said it as if I was asking for something simple "and please don't get me wrong, am not going to steal them from you and am not threatening to take your position, am taking those that accept to come with me"

"Who do you think you are?" The alpha said coming close to me, I guess he was expecting me to back down because he stopped before he could reach me and I smiled. If there is one thing I know about myself, is that I like it when someone who thinks that is so powerful get put down and I hate people disrespecting me.

I know that am asking for a lot here but I was going to give his pack a choice and when he showed me that he wants to be feared that is when I knew that I have to play with him "am an Alpha who is mated to a vampire" I stopped as they all gasped again like I knew they would, they started murmuring saying that is not possible or we need to kill him and I smirked "I want to create equality among all of us"

"You're mated to our enemy" one pack member yelled and looked at her, she looks around 40. She has a face that is screaming 'kill him'

"That is what I want to erase" I replied pointing at her "do you know why we even hate each other" I asked still looking at her "am not going to enter that reason but it is stupid if you ask me. what I want is equality between us and Vampires and I want people no matter what they are, Omega, beta, normal wolves or vampires, that you all can be what you want to be and you all can do what you want to do without fear, without anyone saying that you're an Omega and your role is to clean or look after others, I want to create a place where an Omega wants to be a warrior and it is granted"

"I want to show that what caused vampires and werewolves to hate each other we can get over the past and focus on the future, I want all creatures to know that they will not have an Alpha they fear but rather respect, I need all creatures to feel protected, loved, schooled. I want all to create a bond with there alphas, it is hard to trust vampires but don't you all think I got one as a mate for a reason" I finished then looked around and it looks like I got their interest well some of them, am actually proud of myself.

I don't even know where all of that came from bu- "stop corrupting my pack with your lies, a life that will never happen. There are ranks for a reason and no one can make an Omega a warrior, they are meant to be in the kitchen. Normal wolves are just that and well betas are meant to be number two's and we are meant to be feared" alpha said and I looked around

"See what am talking about, this is what we need to stop" I said pointing at the alpha "why do we even have alphas that still think like that, they don't care about your well being. All they care about is being feared, shouldn't we make changes" I asked all of them "we are werewolves, we live in packs to be there for each other not to feel fear whenever an Alpha walks by, yes we are supposed to lead but we are supposed to also care"

"That is exactly what we are supposed to be" the alpha yelled "we are supposed to be feared because without us they are nothing"

"Aren't you forgetting something" I asked him and he looked confused "you are forgetting that without them you are nothing, tell me who will you lead if they all up and run, they are also people with feelings just because your more powerful than them doesn't make you anything, they make you who you are"

"Am going to kill you" he glowed

"I didn't want to kill you because what if others decided to stay and I have killed their alpha"

"You're really cocky aren't you" he said and some turned to fight besides their alpha.

"Am cocky but you also don't get the meaning of pack" I said before concentrating on my wolf, I felt my vampire fight to take over but my wolf won and I was very glad about it. The alpha attacked and I dodged his attack, glowing loudly 'where are you?' I heard Asher ask through our mind link

'am at a small pack called moon shine pack'

'we are coming now' I was going to protest but he cut me off. Another wolf attacked me, I bit his leg and depending I have vampire venom he won't be able to attack again but I don't want to kill them, I looked back and saw Rodrigo fighting with three wolves, he looks like he can handle himself.

The alpha glowed and snarled at me as he attacked while his pack stood by and watched, I dodged most of his attacks while counting all his steps. He is a very powerful alpha but I don't need him dead, I just need to injure him so that he can lead those that decide to stay. He scratched my hand and I know now Asher is bleeding too which angered me, I bit his leg and I felt my vampire venom go inside him as he fell down snarling at me.

The pain took over and he whimpered turning back into his human form, Rodrigo threw me some sweat pants and I slide them on. I moved to the first wolf I scratched and gave him my blood so that I can clear out all the venom. I looked back at the alpha and squat next to him "I don't need you dead" I replied biting my wrist and gave him my blood while another car arrived and Asher ran towards me without even caring that all members are glowing.

He jumped onto me "why didn't you wake me up" he asked with his head in my neck while sniffing me hard but before I could reply dad can close and asked

"Are you okay?" I nodded while still holding Asher "what happened?"

"Why are you guys trying to steal my pack members" the alpha yelled while still on the floor, my blood will take time to cure him.

"Am not going to steal them, am just showing them that they can have a life better than this and everyone has a choice" I replied while everyone just looked at me. Something took over me and my eyes closed, I started seeing vampires and a few wolves in pain calling out to me for help. Am not getting the room they are in but it looks dirty, I walked over to the guy crying on the dirty floor.

He is so tiny with his limbs showing that he has been starved "help" he said looking me in the eye, I was going to answer but many of them started yelling 'help' before darkness took over me and I was brought back to reality with everyone still looking at me.

"Let's go home" I said walking away from all the pack members who are looking at me but a kid caught my leg, I could smell he was an Omega. I pulled his hand off of my leg and I carried him, he looks like he is 12 or 13

"Take me" he said and I smiled while I looked back at all members

"Won't your parents get worried?"

"I don't have them" I looked at him apologitically before nodding my head yes "come we go" he said looking at a woman who was looking at him in fear shaking her head no "aren't you tired of all of this? Come please"

"Am not forcing anyone, those that want to come talk to my dad" I said pointing at my dad and he nodded his head

"You didn't tell us your name" one yelled and I looked back at all of them

"Am Matt Smith and this is my mate Asher Jones" I introduced smiling at my mate "your all welcomed to our pack" I smiled walking off to the car that I came in with Rodrigo, he smiled at me before driving off and I felt the kid sigh in relief the moment we left the pack.

"What is your name?" Asher asked

"Jacob"