Hello, rain - 1

-

"Hello, I am your new manager at this store. Nice to meet you all."

20 pairs of eyes are on her at this moment. Not because of her being a new manager to this store, but because of her stunning looks.

A small girl with a bright smile and eyes sparkling with stars. Her intellectual surpasses any good company ceos at this point. But why is she a manager at a small retail store?

She just barely graduated, she should have just work at places that were literally welcoming her with open arms. But she didn't. She aimed high but she fell. Hard.

Nobody wants a young woman to boss hundreds and thousands of people around. That is the sad reality.

But at least she still got to choose what retail store branch to work at. And of course she chose the one in her town.

Everyone went back to work, and so did she.

Yuri's daily routine from now on is :

1. Check the financial of the place
2. Check the stock in the back
3. Check how is the staff doing
4. Manage costumer complaints
5. Complete a hectic table to send to the main company.

The last part was the toughest part.

But Yuri, a graduated student with first degrees honors? This didn't scratch her in the slightest.

-

"Hey, uhh..Yuri"

"Yes? Need anything?"

"I mean.. yes.. will you uhh.. go on a date with me?"

"Sorry, I already have a girlfriend"

"A girlfriend?! ok..then.. sorry to bother you"

Yuri took a sigh. She never liked this overused phrase or the stutters. It's been a few years since that incident happened.

Inside Yuri's head right now are only a few things : numbers, clothes, customers' shouts, the other employees and..

"Hey girl, need a ride?"

"You're late"

Yuri smiled when she heard that voice. She hopped into the car.

-

It was getting dark, the roads are quiet and the streetlights were getting turned on.

Yuri leaned against the window. Bored.

"So how was work today?"

"The same"

"Same answer everyday too haha"

Her warm cheeks made window misty, drops of water form and starts to drips off and flew away.

Yuri was still bored. The car got quiet again and only the sound of the engine is heard.

But in Yuri's head..?

The sound of a skateboard rides through the wind. It was louder than her thoughts, it was louder than her own heartbeat.

-
I promise it's happy,,, IT'S GOING TO BE HAPPY (*'▽'*)

♪ Lauv - Paris in the Rain ♪

-