Sun , Need -14

-

The sun is leaving the sky very soon, Yena was starring up into the dreamy clouds, she was thinking about some random thoughts. Until something poked into her view, she automatically smiled.

"Right on time."

"On time to see the sunset that is."

Yuri quickly sat down next to Yena, then both of them starred over the small hill. Their apartment is quite far away from town, so they had a small open area that people can come and enjoy the nature.

"Look, it's dropping now."

"I see, I see."

Yuri was pointing towards the warm ball of light slowly sinking down, her smile started to appear on her face.

"Woah, the skies' changing colors! It's turning more purple now. It's beautiful isn't it? Do you see this Yena?"

"Yes, of course. It's beautiful."

Yuri wasn't looking at Yena while she said that, so she of course didn't see it. Yena was starring into Yuri's eyes and she was actually talking about Yuri.

Yena comes to this spot to watch the sunset often. She thinks that no color gradation is better than the sky anymore but now, she likes looking at the sunset because Yuri is sitting next to her.

Yena slowly moved her arm closer to Yuri, and held her hand in the end. Yuri who was busy looking at the sky and didn't notice, but she did felt a little warmer.

-

"So, how was your ankle?"

"It's okay now, see I can run!"

Yena pretend to run on the spot and was doimg some athletic poses which Yuri just laughed along with and just stood there looking at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"I don't know. My future girlfriend maybe?"

"Make that future wife?"

Yuri slapped Yena really hard onto her arms, Yena still could just make faces and not let out a single a voice. Them both having a smile on their faces.

"But seriously, where are we going next? You're smart, you decide."

"Me? Well it's our future Yena, you have to do something too."

"Well, uhh. You go first. I'll add to it then."

Yuri smiled at the edge of her mouth, she looked into Yena's eyes. She immediately thought of a crazy idea.

"You're all I need right? So why don't we.. run away together?"

Yuri leaned in closer to Yena, she was waiting for an answer. She knew this idea wasn't the best, but sometimes everyone has to be childish right?

Yena chuckled, she knew it was impossible anyways, we all have to grow up at one point. We have to face all our problems somewhere. But maybe not today.

"So, if I say, you can do that."

"Really?"

Yuri was interested in what Yena said, but she knew it's probably just some cheap tricks up her sleeves again.

They got up from the grass and walked across the road back into the building.

-

"Umm.. Yena.. I don't think this is a good idea."

"Yes? It is? I'm here, Yuri. I won't let you get hurt ever again. I'll catch you if you fall."

Yuri smiled at those words, she grabbed onto Yena's arms and got on.