Miss , Sunflower - 19

-

"Miss me?"

"You thought you did something, didn't you..?"

"I hate you the same."

A car was parked near the the calm streets and the windows were rolled down, the conversation went mildly passive aggressive, like how friends who lived in different towns and see each other ever so often would do.

"So, why did call me? What does the great Ahn Yujin with a packed tight schedule have to do, Miss Choi Yena?"

"Simple, you have a better sense with this stuff than I do, judging from all the stories I've seen on Wonyoung's social."

"That was just a part of it to be exact."

Yujin was shrugging her shoulders like a true winner, she knew what Wonyoung likes and dislikes probably better than she does herself. The stories Yena was talking about were the presents she received from Yujin so often. So often in this case means every week..

"Alright, but we gotta make it quick, we're on a secret mission here."

Yena looked around like if she was a spy in a movie, before hopping in the seat next to Yujin on the car. The invisible timer was running, Yena had to make this trip quick before Yuri gets home. Today Yuri was suppose to come home early from work too, what a convenient day to go on a secret trip.

"Oh, okay. I see."

Yujin was lowering her eyelids and grinning like she knew something was up, and she was completely right. Something is up. Yena had a plan to do something today. Because tomorrow, seems to be somewhat special.

"But zip it up, all the way. Not wonyoung is allowed to know this, the plan will be ruined straight away. It is to be kept secret until Tomorrow."

This was probably the part Yena was concerned the most, knowing that Yuri and Wonyoung are still keeping in touch when they are both free. Nothing is stopping them from slipping words to each other like it was natural of best friends talking to each other.

-

"You think it'll suit her?"

"Judging from the colour I say it's okay. I'll consider it for like.. the third option?"

"I see an expert in choosing gifts.."

Yena muttered underneath her breath while she walks around a shop looking for the perfect gift. It had been hours and has caught her eyes just yet.

Then her eyes stumbled upon something at the corner of a small counter. It wasn't anything expensive or grand, but Yena couldn't take her eyes off them. The only picture in her mind right now, is Yuri. With this perfect gift in her hands, and how beautiful she would look in them.

"I see you've found quite a gem there, Yena. Take it?"

Yujin saw Yena that was starring at this item for a while now, so she walked closer to Yena only to see the object in her hand being perfect. At last nobody could choose a more fitting gift than the one who will be handing the gift to the receiver.

"I think I'm done.."

Yena was smiling like a crazy person, her eyes floating off into the air. Yujin actually found this fascinating and tried making weird jokes to Yena, but the only answer she gave back was some nodding and approves.

"So.. will you take all the items in your basket now too?"

"Yes..?"

"And this box too?"