Cut!, skies - 3

-

"Cut!"

"Hmm...ok... That's a wrap! Let's get out of here!"

Around 25 people all cramped in a medium sized studio were packing up their things and congratulating each other. Plans were made and people quickly got off into relaxing.

"New kid you going?"

"No, sir. Sorry I already made plans"

"Too bad. Missing all the fun!"

A tall girl wearing rounded glasses quickly put everything neatly into her bag. As she checks her stuff for the last time she has noticed something was missing and was trying to look for it.

"Finding this?"

"That would be my camera lens."

Yujin reached her hands out towards her camera lens. But the lens were running away from her.

"Unless you go on a date with me tonight, these lenses will be mine forever"

"Wonyoung, we ARE going on a date tonight already now give it back!"

The two chased each other around the studio.
The senior producers' eyes are on these 2 gems. They are both hard working and are good at talking to people.

Of course there is people being who is jealous and people who supports them.

Most of them being supporters though.

"Hey, so.. you want to come and get a drink with us?"

"Oh, sorry sir. I already have plans."

"You can't deny the offer. The models have to go to this one."

Yujin finished packing up her things and was looking for Wonyoung. But she stumbled apon an incident instead. She clenched her fist tight, lips were pushing against each other until they lose color. Yujin stormed into the crowd in anger.

"Actually, no. It was never written in any parts of the contract that she had to do this."

"What do you got to do with this huh. Go pack up lightings you littl-"

Before the producer can say anything further. Yujin punched him in the face. She quickly grabbed Wonyoung's arm and walked out the studio.

-

"Yujin..."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you didn't have to."

"I had to."

Both of them sat down at a park bench. It was dark when the set was over so no buses were available at the time. Only a streetlight above them was lit.

"I'll walk you home, and that can be our date"

Yujin leaned in closer to Wonyoung. Making Wonyoung flustered and moved back.

"Hey, not fair!"

Yujin didn't lean back. She kept a big smile on her face. Starring into Wonyoung's eyes.

Wonyoung smiled back. And this time she leaned towards Yujin too.

-

Leave it to your imagination hehe
I miss annyeongz too ;-;

♪ Lany - Pink Skies ♪

-