Lights, Insane - 6

-

Lights were turned on, Yuri looked down the empty hallways of an apartment.

She was busy finding her keys, not noticing someone else was on that corridor aswell.

The other figure was breathing heavily as a sound of a skateboard bounces off the floor.

Yuri looked up, with her keys still in her hand. And slowly turned her head towards the sound that she heard.

A damp figure with bright blonde hair tied up soaking in rain was reaching into her hood pockets to grab out a duck keychain and opening the door.

Yuri stopped everything completely. Her mind was blank and she couldn't even see anything. But she did felt something though, the sharp feeling intensifies inside her chest. Everything seems to hurt.

But the sound of her heartbeat, louder than her thoughts, louder than the sound of a skateboard that used to rush through the wind.

-

Yuri got inside her room. She sat her things down next to her on the bed.

Then she cried.

The thoughts and feelings ran through her head. How she met her the first time and how it all ended.

She ran out of energy and fell asleep on the spot.

-

The sun rises through the curtains and a warm ray of light hits Yuri's face, forcing her to wake up from the slumber. She woke up last night too and sorted herself out properly so she wasn't in such a mess.

Yuri is a homebody, so she didn't bother too much about the sun. But as she was closing the curtains so its not too bright, something was drawing her closer to the sun.

Yuri slides the window open and stepped outside. She saw a figure quickly rushes to the small garden across the apartment. In one hand was holding a clipboard and the other was some splats of paint.

Yuri leaned against the rail as she watches the small figure sitting down under a tree pulling out brushes from her pockets while putting it to paper like it was a natural thing.

She smiled.

It was probably because the sun wasn't too bright and the rain already had its day.

Talk about a faint sunshine from above the clouds, Yuri just saw the sun itself.

-

Yuri was starring into the horizons without realizing that the small figure by the tree has moved.

When she realized, it was too late.

Yena was directly starring at Yuri's face from the floor. Yuri jumped, but she starred back.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"G..good, thanks"

The conversation across floors started. Yena was just as friendly as ever and Yuri was still kind of awkward.

"Yuri.. I think you're crying.."

"Am I?"

Yuri was just starring into Yena the entire time not knowing that her tears has fallen down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away and everything was silent again.

"Are you free? Can I talk to you? Upstairs? My neck isn't really holding right now,,"

"Sure"

-

Yena was invited into Yuri's apartment, it was just like any ordinary apartment. Only there is some scarring pictures and items lying around showing that Yuri was already owned by someone.

"So.. Congratulations I guess"

Yena walked around looking at the polaroids on the wall. She could only smile. That was the only thing that she could do right now.

"Thank you, seems like your hair is nice"

"I did it to match my current moods I guess, I'm changing it soon though. It's getting too bright for me now."

Yena kept the smile on as Yuri set 2 cups of coffee onto the coffee table.

"Yena I.."

"Stop."

The two had scars inside themselves and each other knew this. Yena was happy at this point. Yuri too.

"I completely understand why you did this don't worry, Hyewon is a responsible person trust me."

"I know, she has been treating me well."

"Well that's good then."

"Yena I.."

"This time I won't stop you"

Yena just kept starring into the coffee's steam while trying to clear her head as much as possible but her vision is already blurring..

"Yena I'm sorry for what happened then. I shouldn't have done that too you."

"That was the best thing you could do right? You chose yourself first, that is human instinct to protect themselves"

"No Yena, it was my selfishness"

"Nothing can be fixed now Yuri, I'm sorry on my part too"

Yuri took a deep breath, even though it wasn't really full because her heart was bouncing inside her chest.

"Yena, I like you."

-

♪ Gnash - Insane ♪
-Yuri

-