Good, Night - 20

-

"Good?"

"Good? This is like more grand than my parties, nice job, Yena."

"Coming from Wonyoung .. I'm proud, like seriously."

"Oh Yena shut up, you've been busy doing the exact same thing for like an hour now."

"It wouldn't take an hour if you would get up and help us.. Yujin."

In a small clustered apartment no bigger than 800 square foot, 3 people were decorating the dull place to get a little more lively. But mostly it was Yena and Wonyoung who was doing their jobs properly. Yujin was just messing around and playing on Yena's computer at that time.

She was suppose to be cheering them on, but when she got bored she went raiding their fridge and scavenge into different rooms to find something to interest her. Yena knew this was going to happen so she had already locked the door to the studio. She doesn't want anything to be damaged there the most.

"Alright, all we have to do now is hide and wait.."

Yena said this but had to stop halfway through, at this point she realized all this time she was looking upwards to 2 giraffes. Yena then just shove both of them in a different room. Leaving Yena alone in the living room where everything was decorated, she turned off the lights and close the curtains. Yena then squeezes herself in between the gap behind the sofa.

Almost immediately, small noises could be heard from the other side of the front door.

The door opened slowly, followed by a sigh. Shoes were getting thrown on the floor, before the click of the light switched on, signaling that it was time to come out from their hiding spots.

"Surprise!"

The three hiding suddenly jumped out and completely shocked Yuri. Of course she wasn't expecting all this, and she wasn't even slightly prepared for a surprise party.

"Uhh, I think we broke her."

"Yuri..?"

"Yujin its your fault."

"Yena.. why did you say that?!"

While the three were still arguing over their failed(?) attempt of surprising Yuri, her round curious eyes were already sparkling onto the decorations and food on the table.

"Ohhh this is so nice, thank you everyone!"

She was tired from all the people she had to dealt with today, but somehow all of it got washed away in seconds of seeing this moment. Yuri ran towards the various things hanging up on the walls, most of them were phots taken together with each other. She scanned through each one while trying to think of the events happening on that day. Some gave a smile to Yuri, and some drained the smiles away.

-

"So, I'll go first."

"Alright miss Jang Wonyoung, take the stage then."

Everyone was assembled onto the dining table, after already finishing their deserved meal that Wonyoung kindly made. Yujin and Yena were forced out of the kitchen at that point onwards. If they were to even enter the kitchen Wonyoung was afraid all the food would be gone before then.

"Yuri, we've been friends for a long time and I'm grateful that we still are. You've probably already received my long message last night but there was one bit that I still didn't mention."

Wonyoung didn't look at Yuri when she said the last sentence, but instead the shy puppy that was opposite of her.

"Just thank me for being the best cupid and go, Wonyoung."