We, Walk - 8

-

"We are here!"

"Where are we?"

Yuri opened a metal door to a corridor of small rooms, they walked pass each room having an instrument in each. It was quiet, because it was midnight.

"It's my old music school. Here used to be my practice room."

Yuri stopped at a corner of this maze and pushed open a heavy soundproof door.

Yena just kept following Yuri up until now, not knowing anything to do. Not until she saw a guitar right next to the piano.

"Can I play this guitar?"

"Sure."

Yuri sat down properly and opened the cover of the piano.

"Yena.."

"Yes?"

Yena was half paying attention to what Yuri was saying as she is trying to check the tuning for the guitar.

"The tragic tunes of the past, I wonder which note is going to change our song."

"This one."

Yena played an F chord.

"Sing with me, Yuri. I know you know this song."

Yuri smiled, how Yena has just played that chord Yuri knew what was coming.

-

♪ Dane Amar ft. Jareena Motemayor - Green tea & Honey ♪
- Yena & Yuri

-

Yena started playing the first part of the song while Yuri sang her parts while playing soft piano in the background. Both of them with shy eyes look at each other with a meaningful heart for the lyrics this song. Of course Yena failed the rap part terribly but Yuri just kept on laughing.

What they sang really was meant for each other.

They ended it off with Yuri blushing really badly and Yena who was trying her best to not burst out in laughter.

"So.. will you be my green tea and honey Yuri?"

"No, I'll be your everything."

This time it was Yena's turn to smile wider than the ocean right now.

Until they heard keys jangling and footsteps from a distance far. Both of them put their instruments back how it is and gently sneaked pass the other side of the corridor. They made it outside safely.

"They need guards for a building like this?"

"Well, if someone decides to stupidity steal old rusty instruments then yes, Yena you dummy."

"I missed hearing that."

Both of them walked off into the still night. Talking about experiences when they weren't together, most of them being work related though, but they didn't get bored by any of that. They were just in love.

"Yujin got to be an assistant director I think?"

"Yeah, I heard that too, so as Wonyoung who literally is now a celebrity. Who would have guess on normal days she sits down and furiously types on a calculator."

"Haha funny one. You work somewhere here right?"

"Yeah, around that corner."

Yuri peaked her head to get a clearer vision of a small path leading towards the center of town.

"Let's go see. I wanna see where you work."

Yena grabbed Yuri's hand tugging Yuri softly towards the direction of the retail store.

Yuri followed Yena this time.

"Here?"

Yena puts her head against the window peering into an average sized clothing store. Yuri followed and did the same.

"Huh, didn't know a clothing store can look this good."

"I decorated it more I guess, I thought it looked a bit bland."

"More red, less flowers. Actually I would redo the whole thing to have matching colors."

"Okay artist, we get you."

Both of them looked at each other and then burst out laughing . They held each other's cold hand from leaning against the glass and continued their walk.

-