3, flower - 2

-

"3 tubes of blue ,2 of red and 5 yellows please, oh also could I get a number 12 brush."

"Yes maam, please wait here a second"

A figure not too tall, wearing a cap with her bright blonde tucked inside a bun, was looking through the canvas in a shop while the employee went and get her paint.

"Also a 2o by 24 canvas please"

"Yes maam"

Yena shouted across the store for the employee to hear. She grabbed the supplies and scoop them all into her backpack. The massive canvas is then put inside a plastic bag and she walked out of the shop. Smiling.

-

Yena graduated now, her grades wasn't good on the written part. But the actual ART itself? she aced it like it was nothing.

And yes, Yena is currently one of those broke artists that sells art online. She actually sold a lot and accept requests too.

"A flower huh"

Yena squints at her latest dm regarding someone asking for a painting of a flower.

It was just one word.

Yena took a sigh. And decided to ask for help.

"Yo!"

"Yo!"

"Haven't seen you in a while Yuj how's life"

"First don't call me Yuj ever again and yes, I'm fine"

"I have a request, do you have a flower?"

"All the flowers you like"

"Good, send them to me"

Yena hung up the call. And decided to get to work.

"Flowers... rain... water colors"

Not so long after that Yena received a big file of flower photos that Yujin took. All of them were beautiful of course.

"Dammit Yujin, you show off" Yena chuckled.

As Yena was scrolling through all the files she came across some pictures of Wonyoung, all of those pictures were name "she's MY flower". Yes, the two are still dating fine. And they are very happy with the relationship.

Yena sat down at a spot with perfect sunlight. She took her brush out, dip them into the water. And then started to paint.

-

"Huh..."

Yena took a final stroke of water proof sealer to finish off the painting. She sat the painting to a better lighting. And send it to the costumer.

"Huh.. ok.. 300?!"

Yena was shocked at the price and how the customer was happy with it. It did took Yena a few hours for this.

"To meet up? Why now?"

Yena was curious to why this customer wants to meet her now and not before this. This is one of Yena's few regular customer so she is slightly more nervous this time.

Yena wrapped the painting tight and off she rides with the wind again.

-

♪ Johnny Stimson - Flower ♪

-