Our last day together

-Laff POV-

I hear a groan from beside me, the covers shifting slightly. I glance at Herc as he covers his eyes, the sun shining through the window and onto his face. I wrap my arms around him, smiling as he scoots closer.

"Good morning, mon amour."

"Mornin' Laff."

Squeeze him softly, receive more of a grunt than anything in return as he tries to bat my arms away from his torso. He's so cute when he's tired. Laying my head on his shoulder, I give him a peck on the cheek. He turns to face me, kissing me on the nose.

 We know it's our last day together, tomorrow I will head back to France for a month. 

With work I find myself with Herc less and less, he seems to always be getting orders in, working later and later. Today is our day though, and I won't let anything stop it.

I hop out of bed, excited to start our date. Flipping through my closet, I decide on a burgundy hoodie and skinny jeans. Make my crotch look good and my ass even better, shows off the figure that got me this modeling career.

With that, I glance over to check on Herc.

Who's lazy ass is still in bed. 

Nuh-uh, he's not falling back asleep, not on my watch. With that in mind, I jump on our bed and crawl on top of my boyfriend. Shake him less-than-gently and whack his face with a pillow.

"Time to go!"

"5 more minutes Laff. Please. I'm begging you, let me be. Make me a happy boyfriend who is well rested."

"S'il vous plaît?"

"Stop trying to win me over in with your fancy French. 'M fucking COMFY on this bitch." 

"Fine then. Be that way." 

Even though it's petty I let out a little huff and turn as if to walk away. Then I turn back around and roll him off the bed and onto the floor.

Peep over the bed, an innocent smile on my face. 

"You ready to get up now, or do I need to jump on you again? Because I will do it. Over and over until you listen to me like an attentive, caring boyfriend."

 I hear Herc cursing under his breath as he finally gives in and pulls himself up to his feet. 

Now that he's functional I'm satisfied, and I walk over to our dresser and start on my eyeliner. I feel a bonk on my head, and glance down to see a pair of socks at my feet. 

"Toi petit-" 

I turn around to see Herc, giving me the same innocent look I gave him earlier. Fucking bitch-

"You messed up my wing tip!"

 I scowl at him as he laughs, and I wipe at the streak across my face to little avail.

By the time I fix my wings, Herc is dressed and ready to go. 

Fucking finally.

 He's wearing a tie-die shirt and a pair of pants that he made himself. He ties his signature bandanna around his head, todays is a rainbow that matches his shirt. And finally Herc grabs a hairbrush and sits on the bed, whining softly as I nestle myself into his lap. 

"You're too tall Laff, I can't reach."

 I smirk at him before scooting onto the floor, feeling his fingers run through my hair. He pulls it back into a bun, and begins booping my curls like they're a fucking pom-pom. The audacity of this man-