Fucking school

-Mads POV-

"What the hell! I literally fucking hate this place."

"Don't we all, George, don't we all?"

There's this moment of the three of us just standing, holding each other as we look in disbelief at Sam's locker and the note attached with a rope.

Try again!

"Holy fucking shit! My Sammy-"

"You okay Berry baby?"

'I don't know.'

He's shaking, George and I clinging onto him and attempting to hide it from view. He's crying into my shoulder while George holds him from behind, kissing his cheek softly as people mill around. That's when the screaming starts.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS HURT HIM!?! WAS IT YOU YOU NASTY SUCKFUCK CHUCKLEFUCK?"

I head to pry Janice off the throat of some kid from my math class as she shrieks, the kid scurrying off as fast as they can to escape her wrath.

"FUCKING BITCHES, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! YOU'RE ALL FUCKING SHIT HUMAN BEINGS!"

"Jan, you're really not helping Samuel in this situation."

She finally stops yelling, instead kicking the locker nearest her.

How it doesn't get a dent, I don't know.

Samuel is still in George's arms as I rejoin them, planting a quick kiss to each of their cheeks before pulling Samuel back to rest his face on my shoulder.

"It's okay honey. We're going to figure this out. You're okay."

'Who?'

It's a simple question, but none of us have an answer.

"It doesn't matter-"

"OH HO HO, I THINK IT DOES FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE I'M READY TO SNAP SOMEONE'S NECK LIKE IT'S A FUCKING TOOTHPICK!"

"Janice."

"I'm sorry, but look! What the hell is this bullshit? I'm getting justice for Samuel if it's the last goddamn thing I do!"

"You're right! Fuck whoever did this, let's commit crimes!"

"Guys! Shut the fuck up!"

Janice has riled up George, who has let go of Samuel as he starts picking up in volume. And Samuel is fiddling with his shirts hem with tears streaming down his face.

"We can't act irrationally here or we'll all get screwed over! It wasn't right but we need to ignore whatever asshole thought this stupid stunt would be funny and focus on taking care of each other because they don't matter and any bitch who insults those we love is below us and unworthy of our attention, right?"

"Right."

"Right."

"Good."

George fixes his locker while I clutch Samuel to my chest, taking off his trans pride toque and running my hands through his hair while Janice calls Sally. 

Some tiny child approaches, a smirk on his face as he waves at me.

"Madison?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Heard your dads a slut, that true?"

"Haha! Pardon Me?"

"Well, have you seen the pics from one of your fags of a father? That's why he has fucking HIV,  from slutting 'round in France with some dude named Alejandro-"