Chapter Seven

The next morning you went to the facility and started talking about the plan. Ultron had apparently killed another man and wrote with blood on the walls. You didn't look at it for more than one second because you couldn't care to see it. Steve came and wrapped a arm around your shoulders. Tony started talking about a man with wakandan markings and vibranium, what Steve's shield was made out of Ultron was planning to attack a warehouse filled with vibranium and you needed to stop it.

You were standing next to Clint on a bridge with Ultron and the twins on the other side, then war broke out. You went for Ultron but he saw you coming and threw you off the bridge. You landed a bunch of papers, you quickly stood up.

"Y/L/N, You ok?"Tony called.

"Yeah i'm fine." Suddenly the fast twin ran by you causing you to spin. You quickly took out your gun when you saw a girl with red hair besides you and everything went black.

You were standing on the bridge to the helicarrier and you were super confused. You turned and saw Bucky laying on the floor. Blood was rushing out of his stomach. You rushed over to him and fell to your knees besides him.

"How could you let me die?" You heard him say.

"Bucky..Stay awake, stay with me. Come on, tell me what happened."

"It hurts..." He said before his body was limp besides you. Your eyes started filling up with tears and you closed your eyes. When you opened them again you were in a dark room. You looked around before seeing Bucky in big, metal, handcuffs glaring at you.

"How could you?" He started at you coldly.

"Bucky, whats happening?"

"You let them find me, you let HYDRA get to me because you couldn't find me sooner. Now they are going to kill me." He hissed at you.

""Bucky no. Bucky I will get you out of here." You started running towards him before bumping into a invisible wall sending you flying back. You got to your knees and saw him still staring at you. Men started coming behind him starting to take him away.

"HELP ME!" He screamed at you.

"I can't Bucky! There's a wall, please don't leave me!" You were sobbing now.

"You can't let them take me, they will kill me!" Your sobbing got harder and harder as his voice screaming for help rang in your ears.

You opened your eyes and saw that you were laying on a bench on the quin-jet. You didn't sit up but instead closed your eyes again and felt tears run down your face.

Twenty minutes later Steve walked up next to you and told you that we had just landed. He helped you get out of the jet and walk to Clint's house. You were standing next to Steve, him still steadying you, when Clint's wife ran up and hugged Clint.

"This is an agent of some kind." You heard Tony joke.

"These are...smaller agents." Tony said as Clint's kids ran up to him. You saw how happy Clint looked with his family and you felt a tear run down your face.

You were sitting on the bed in a guest bedroom that you were sharing with Steve seeing as he was like a brother figure in your life. Your hair was still damp from just washing it and you were staring at the wall. You were in comfy clothes and were drinking hot cocoa but you were still hurt. That dream was something you couldn't recover from fast. You felt like you had been stabbed through the heart. You knew it wasn't real but it felt so real. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Steve was in a white t-shirt and jeans and leaned against the door frame. He saw the pain in your eyes and knew that the dream must have been really bad. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to you.