Chapter Twelve

You arrived in Romania an hour and a half later. The tracker said he was just around the corner so you got out of the car and slowly walked to the corner and peeked your head out to see if he was there.

There he was.

Walking down the sidewalk. Head down, back facing me. You decided to walk up next to him cautiously, You stayed a little bit behind him though. You didn't want to scare him.

"You know you're really hard to find, Bucky." You whispered his name. It's not like anyone could hear you, there was no one on the road or sidewalk. He stopped and you stopped as well.He turned his head and looked at the alley way besides him. Then spun very quickly but as his ocean blue eyes met your E/C ones, he froze up. He seemed in shock. You couldn't help but feel butterfly's in your stomach. He finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in and reached out, grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the alley-way with him.

"You, Your the girl from the helicarrier." He said once you were both out of street view.

"Glad you remembered me. And, I have a name. Y/N." He stood there a second and you looked down at your write that was still being grasped by him. "Hey Bucky, can you maybe let go of my wrist? It's kinda loosing circulation." You laughed a little. He only then realized that he was holding your wrist with his left arm.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I'm sorry." He took a step back.

"It's fine. I've been through worse." You rubbed your side where it had been shot.

He winced a little. "I'm sorry about that too. Listen, I'm not him anymore. I'm done with that stuff. I didn't blow up that building." He said quite frantically. "If that's why you came. Speaking of, how did you find me?"

"Oh, I know you didn't blow up the accords. A, It was obvious that you were framed, well to me at least, You wouldn't blow your cover so easily. I've been searching for you for two years. I hacked into systems, set up facial recognitions, everything. Not a single thing found you. But then, about two hours ago, you looked up the slightest bit in a area were there was a camera and I found you. Don't worry, I already cleared the footage. So, I sent out a tracker, It's on your bag you can destroy it." You explained. He took of his bag and found the tracker. He stomped it with his foot.

"So your by yourself?"

"Yep. Steve and Sam rushed to find 'you'" You put air quotes around the word, "as soon as they saw the news report, so as far as i'm concerned, that's where they are. I didn't take a shield vehicle so they can't find me and I didn't let anyone know I left." He just nodded and looked deep in thought. He met my eyes and said "We need to get somewhere safe."

A/N: IM so sorry this is so late and short but I started back school so i'm trying to write when ever I can. But, BUCKY'S BACK!!! and, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY SEBASTIAN STAN!!!

Once again- I'm so so so so so so so sorry about how short and late this is.

OK thank you for reading byeee:)