Chapter Ten

A few weeks passed and everything went back to normal, except of course, Bruce's absence.

You, Thor, Steve, Wanda, Vision, Nat, and Tony were sitting on the couch at the new avengers facility. Thor was talking about something him and his brother, Loki, did as kids and you were paying no attention at all. You were deep in thought.

"Lady Y/N, what troubles you?" Thor asked, gaining your attention.

"I figured it out." You smirked.

"Figured what out?"Tony asked, now sitting up from his position on the couch.

"How Vision can lift Mjolnir. Because he's not Human or Asgardian or what ever, he is a mechanical so he shouldn't be able to lift Mjolnir." You explained.

"Then how can he?" Nat asked, suddenly intrested.

"Thor mentioned something about slamming Mjolnir against Visions cradle, causing energy to fly out of Mjolnir and Vision 'woke' am I correct?" You looked at Thor and he just nodded, "So the energy flowed through the cradle into Vision. Therefore Vision has Mjolnir's energy running through him, witch is why he can lift it." You finished and smiled. The others were dumbstruck.

"Is this correct vision?" Tony asked with a mixture of confusion and shock plastered on his face.

Vision thought for a moment before answering, "Surprisingly, yes. That is correct." You grinned at all their shocked faces.

"Well, maybe you should be a scientist." Tony said, now smiling.

"Oh no, I would much prefer to stick with combat." the others burst out laughing.

"I'm not thanking that thing!" Nat yelled at Sam over the coms. You, Nat, Sam, Steve and Wanda were on a mission in Lagos.

"Guys, need I remind you that there are still more people? Steve where are you?!" You yelled.

"A... little busy!" He called.

"Sam, can I have a lift?" You called to him.

"Sure thing blue." He swooped down and grabbed you. He had taken to calling you blue because of your now dark blue suit.

"Thanks birdie." You grinned. Once he saw Steve fighting with the man that called him self crossbones, he dropped you to let you help. Steve kicked him to the ground and his mask came off. "It's Rumlow." you gasped.

"Who is your buyer!" Steve demanded.

"You know, he knew you." He started, "Your pal, your buddy, your Bucky."

"No, no that can't be, no no." You said.

"He remembered you. I was there, he got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender." That was the final straw. You started running towards him but someone held you back. You turned around to see Sam, shaking his head.

"He wanted you to know something," Rumlow continued and you turned back to listen, but then you saw him pull a blinking something out of his pocket and you knew exactly what it was.

"STEVE!" You screamed, But right as the explosion started Wanda came beside you, pulling the explosion into a ball but she lost control and sent it into the side of the building. The building went up in flames and she fell to her knees. You covered your agape mouth with your hand. You knew innocent people were in there and you felt tears rush down your face. It was too much to see. Sam came up next to you and saw your tears. He pulled you into his chest and let you cry against his shoulder. Your head was pressed against his chest and he rubbed your head with his thumb trying to calm you down but so many things were rushing through your head.
'Was what he said about Bucky true? How many people survived? How many people died? Where is Bucky? Is he safe? How many people are injured?' Your head was spinning with questions and you felt like your world was collapsing.