Chapter Nine

Nat was sitting on the ground fiddling with the machine that took you around twenty minutes to make. She sighed in relief.

"Wait, what happened?" You shot up from your sitting position on the cold floor.

"I made it through, Clint's got us." You fell back against the wall and partied in your mind.

"Hey you should get some rest, they will be here soon and there is gonna be a fight." She told you. You were already tired as it was and the moment you closed your eyes you were fast asleep.

You woke up to certain red-head shaking your shoulders.

"Good morning to you to." You opened your eyes to look at her.

"Bruce is here!" She exclaimed. You shot up and looked at him.

"Hey Y/N." He waved to you. You and Nat walked over to the cell door.

"Did you happen to find a key lying around?" Nat waved her hands in the air.

"Yeah, I did." He picked up a huge gun thing and you and Nat took a few steps back. A moment later he blasted the lock and you and Nat forced the door open. You both stumbled out.

"Thanks." You both said. You then turned around to see where your weapons were located. You spotted them on a table in the corner.

"Come on!" You rushed over to them like a child seeing their toys on Christmas. You grabbed your gun, knife, and grapple hook sort of thing, thanks to tony, and put them on your suit in their designated places. You noticed Nat wasn't there getting her stuff as well so you turned around to talk to her.

"Hey Nat-" You stopped when you saw her and Bruce kissing. Then she pushed him into the hole in the middle of the platform.

"What the-" Suddenly the Hulk jumped out grinning. Natasha ran over to grab her weapons and you smiled at her and wiggled your eyebrows.

"Oh shh." She giggled and slapped your arm playfully. You both walked back over to Hulk and he made a grunt that sounded like 'girls'. You both climbed onto his back and he lept out of the building.

Once you got to ground view, you could see Robots attacking the city but something was off. You looked around and then it hit you.

"THE CITY IS FLYING!?" You screamed. You and Nat split apart and Hulk went with her. You ran to a group of bots crowded together and attacked them. You put your comm back in your ear, "Hey, is anyone seeing this!"

"Y/N!" They all yelled, practically bursting your eardrum. Suddenly a ton of bots came swarming around you.

"Uh, a little help here?" You panicked. Suddenly Mjolnir showed up out of nowhere and took them all out. You caught it and Thor landed on the ground next to you.

"So I see you decided to take a little vacation while we were at safe house." You tossed him Mjolnir while shooting bots.

"How would you know? You were too busy sulking in your room." You glared at him and he burst out laughing.

"Fine. You win this time." You turned around and shot more bots.

"I always win my dear Y/N." and with that he flew off. Finally the bots stopped coming at you. You heard someone behind you and you turned around to see Steve, running up to you.

"Steve!" You screamed. and embraced him.

When he pulled away he asked, "Are you ok?" he looked genuinely concerned, typical Steve. Always making sure your not hurt.

"Yeah i'm fine." You looked past him and saw the Maximoff girl. "What's she doing here?" You glared at her. She just looked nervous, not like she was about to hurt you. You almost felt sympathetic.

"Y/N. Wanda's with us." Steve told you.

"Sorry about the dream." She walked towards you.

"No more brain tricks?" you asked.

"No more brain tricks." She assured.

"Welcome to the team." You held out your hand for her to shake and gave her a smile. She gladly accepted.

"Guys I need you at the center of the city. NOW!" Tony yelled. You immediately started running that way. You saw SHIELD ships helping people off the island. Then you saw Rhodey hovering in front of you.

"Rhodey!" You smiled.

"Hey Y/N! Need a lift?" You nodded and he wrapped his metal arms from his suit around you, flying towards the middle. He dropped you off and flew away. You became very concerned and confused when you saw a red dude with Mjolnir in his hand attacking Ultron.

"Who is that?" You yelled at Thor.

"That is Vision. The body that was in the cradle." He replied. You nodded your head and Ultron flew off and the rest of the team arrived at the middle. There were TONS of bots swarming the key in the middle of the chapel sort of thing you were all standing in. You all fought them off, hard. You were slashing through metal bodies, shooting them, sending your grapple through multiple bodies, twisting off their heads, ect. But then everything passed in slow motion, you were fighting and then it stopped. There were no more. You didn't get to celebrate before you fell to the ground. You head was spinning and you felt light as a feather.

"It is getting, h-hard to breathe." You puffed out.

"Steve get her to a boat now, me and Rhodey will do a final sweep of the city." Tony ordered.

"I will stay here and make sure he doesn't came after the Key." Wanda said firmly.

"WHAT!" Clint and Pietro both yelled.

"I will fly back over to the boat when i'm done." You heard her say. It was getting harder and harder to stay awake.

"Hey Y/N, stay with us." You felt Steve pick you up and run towards the boats but you fell asleep.

When you woke up you were laying across a bench. There were people all around you. Some crying, some sleeping, some huddled up in blankets or with other people. You took a deep breathe and stop up in your seat.

"Woah, calm down." You turned around to see Steve. His face, plastered with dirt and blood, stared back at you.

"Did we win?" You said frantically.

"Yeah, we won Y/N." He gave you a smile. You relaxed and leaned back into the seat. You let out a sigh of relief. You then turned your head to look at him again and started laughing.

"What?!" He demanded.

"You need to clean your face, grandpa." You grinned.

"Oh, your going there."

"Yep." You popped the p. You both playfully called each other names until you broke into laughter.

Once you both calmed down you asked, "Are the others ok?"

"Yeah, but Bruce or Hulk flew off. We can't track him"

"Oh my god." your mouth contorted into a frown.

"Yeah, Nat is trying to get him to turn around." You sighed thinking about their relationship thing they have going on.

"Did Wanda make it?" You asked.

"Yeah she did, but she's- she's not ok.." You looked at him confusingly.

"Pietro died saving Clint and a young boy." You put a hand over your mouth and silently prayed that she would be ok.

"Vision is calming her down though." You nodded and leaned your head against his shoulder.

"I'm glad that is over."You sighed, hoping never to deal with Ultron again.

"Me too." You both fell asleep.

A/N: And just like that Age of Ultron is pretty much complete! I would love for your feed back. Do you love it, hate it? anything.

I LOVE YALL 3000!! :)