Chapter Eighteen

When you woke up there was a light streaming through the windows. You looked up to see what time it was on the little alarm clock sitting on your night stand and it read '12:32pm'. You closed your eyes and rolled over, only to be greeted by an arm wrapping around your waist, pulling you into his chest.

You smiled. "Good morning Buck." You hummed.

"Good morning doll." He kissed the back of your head, "I'm going to get up and make breakfast. You can stay here and sleep for a little longer." You just nodded your head and went back to sleep.

Twenty minutes later Bucky walked back into your room to see you sleeping peacefully. He chuckled and walked over to your side of the bed. He kneeled down and kissed your lips. You opened your eyes a tiny bit, not wanting to wake up just yet.

"Breakfast is ready." He murmured.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Hmm, Bacon, eggs, and pancakes." You shot your eyes open and shot up from the bed. "Hmm, you're exited." He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Yep."

~

Once you finished your delicious breakfast, Bucky washed the dishes while you leaned on the counter, drinking your half-finished cup of iced coffee.

"I just don't understand why you don't like hot coffee." He turned around and started walking towards you.

"I just prefer iced coffee." You shrugged.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep." He stopped in front of you.

"Thanks for breakfast, it was delicious." You smiled.

"Anytime." Just as he was leaning his head down to kiss you, a goat started making very loud noises.

"Damnit Steve." Bucky hissed under his breath.

"It looks like Steve is hungry." You laughed.

"Like always." He grinned.

Everything seemed perfect. You were living in Wakanda with Bucky, your amazing boyfriend. Everything was peaceful, no HYDRA, no government, no SHIELD, no hiding, just you, Bucky, and your goats. Everything was perfect and everything was going to be alright... right?

~

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Y/N. Y/N! Wake up!" Bucky was shaking your shoulders, trying to wake you up.

"A few more minutes." You groaned and turned over.

"No, you have to get up and get suited up." This caught your attention. Your eyes shot open. You sat up and stared at him.

"What?"

"Listen, T'Challa sent a message. Apparently this guy named Thanos is trying to destroy the universe. There has been attacks in many places. He's trying to get these things called 'Infinity stones'." He explained.

"Like the thing on Vision's head?" You asked.

"Yeah, there are six of them, including the one on Vision's head. His..followers, tried to get it from him and ended up hurting him. Steve, Natasha, Sam, Vision, Wanda, Rhodey, and this guy named Bruce are on their way here now. They are trying to extract the stone from Vision's body but, as far as we know, Thanos could be sending army's to get the stone right now." He gulped.

"Ok." You stood up.

"Get suited up, we have to go. Now."

~