Chapter 9

I got home at 4am last night because of work and it's now 12pm. I haven't slept at all and I wasn't planning on. It's quite annoying because now I have to go around the day half asleep.

Anyways I had nothing planned today so I just decided to go to Alex's flat and hang around with him. I get into some joggers and an internet sensation hoodie as i had loads because of Alex.

I then grabbed myself a chocolate milk from the fridge and my keys from the kitchen counter and headed out the door.

Making my way over to Alex's flat must have been the most exhausting trip ever even though it was literally a few floors up. I get to his door and knock, I'll be nice for once.

A few seconds later the door opens a little and Alex's head peers from the door. Once he sees me standing there he opens it wider for me to come in.

There Alex was standing shirtless and looking half awake. "Did I wake you?" I giggle to myself and walk over to the sofa.

"Yeah but it's fine. Why are you here so early anyways?" He asks rubbing his eyes and slowly making his way back to his room.

"I couldn't sleep" I say simply. Alex stops in his steps and turns around to face me.

"So what you haven't slept today?" He asks.

"Yeah, like I said I couldn't sleep" I repeat. He just shakes his head and turns back, going into his room.

I put the tv on and start watching some South Park. Growing up as a kid I always thought that adults don't watch tv but that's all I seem to do most days.

I get my chocolate milk out my pocket and stab the straw into the carton. Instantly Alex comes out of no where and sits next to me, now fully dressed.

"Where's my chocolate milk?" He pouts.

"I thought you had some left from the last time I bought you some." I reply.

"No, I drank them all." He says and hangs his head down. I make a frowny face and offer the rest of mine to him.

"Aww thank you Bella! You're the best!" He says loudly. It made me feel warm inside when I cheered him up.

"Where's George?" I ask as it was quiet and I couldn't hear shouting from his room.

"He's out I don't know where. He went while I was sleeping." Alex says focusing his eyes on his phone.

"Hopefully he's gone to get more chocolate milk" I say slightly chuckling to myself.

"You laugh at the most stupidest things." He says mocking me.

"What do you mean?" I say and frown my eyebrows.

"You literally laugh more at your own jokes then my videos."

"That's only because your videos aren't funny" I whisper.

"Wow that's pretty harsh" he acts shocked and holds his hand to his chest.

Just then the front door opens and George walks in followed by giggling from a girl. Me and Alex both look at each other and raise an eyebrow.

They both come into sight. The girl looked 10 times more stunning then me. It was quite embarrassing actually.

"Did you bring chocolate milk?" I ask George as he throws his keys on the counter.

"No, Alex should get them, he's the one who drank them all." George replies. I look at Alex and he just shakes his head and looks back on his phone.

"Who's that?" The girl whispers to George and gives me a dirty look. I mean I hadn't slept and I was in joggers but she didn't really have to be rude like that.