SUPRISE #1

Denki's POV

Bakugo- "I MENT IT IN A NICE WAY KIRI!"

Mina- "Wait Bakugo, Did you just call Kirishima Kiri?"

As I started to look at Mina, she has a surprised looked face. She gasps.

Mina- "ARE YOU GUYS DATING!"

When I look over to see Bakugo and Kirishima's reaction. They were so red that you could see that they were both tomatoes.

Me- "There blushing~"

Bakugo- "Shut up Dunceface"

Sero- "You didn't deny it, So that means you are dating"

After that, we became quiet for a couple of seconds untill I spoke

Me- " So, are guy actually dating?" 

Kiri- "Y-Yeah, we are"

Mina and Sero started to shreek at Kirshima's answer. I smiled at them giving them the "Good going" look. A few minuets have passed Then Mina starts talking.

Mina- "Why are you guys dating anyway?"

 Bakugo started to mumble why they were dating.

Sero- "What was that Bakugo-"

Bakugo- "I SAID BECAUSE WE-"

Kirishima has slapped his hand on Bakugos mouth to stop him from yelling

Kiri- "Shouting isn't very Manly Bakubae, Could you say it but not shout"

Bakugo- "LIKE I FUCKING DO THAT"

"Please Bakubae" Kirishima whined while doing the puppy eye look on Bakugo. We'd didn't think that would work. "Fine" Bakugo said. When one of us wanted something from Bakugo- and we did that puppy eye look it never worked, But with Kirishima he always says "Fine" or "Sure."

Mina- "So~, Whos-" Mina was interrupted by the school bell. "Well, I should get going" I said.

Once I got to my dorm, I put my backpack down and I plopped myself on my bed. I took out my phone and started playing minecraft. Some hours flew flew by i looked at the time. 1:34 "I should probably go to bed.

I woke up around 8:56. At least it was the weekend, i would be late by now. As I walked down to the common room I seen that it was pitch black, I yawned then started to look for the light switch.

I seen the light switch on and all of class 1-A jumped up and yelled " SUPRISE"

Mina's POV

As everybody jumped up from their hiding spots and yelled "SUPRISE" I looked at denki and seen he was shocked.

Denki- "Wow, How could I forget that today was my birthday"

Denki's POV

After a few minuets, Mina started the party with "Let's dance!" In a excided tone voice. As the party went on I looked around the room to see who was here everybody (Except Miners) was there, even Bakugo was there.

Denki-" Hey Kiri! How did you manage to get Bakugo to come?"

Kiri- "Easy, He's my boyfriend. So he has a soft spot for me." He said while turning to look at Bakugo.

"Sorry were late" Someone said. I turned around to see part of Class 1-B. As Iida was greeting them, I looked who was here from Class 1-B. As I looked to see who was here in Class 1-B, I seen a Purple haired person with bags underneath his eyes. When I looked at him my heart started to beat rapidly. I decided to avoid for right now until I can control my heart. After the party everyone was tired. As everyone went upstairs to go to bed when Class 1-B left, I stayed to clean up. When I was finished I went to my room to sleep.

I woke up to a blast. I checked the time. 7:34 "Bakugo" I exclaimed in my head. When I walked down to the common room I seen that the Bakusquad was up and the dekusquad was up to. They were fighting of course they were fighting. I walked up to Kiri.

Denki- "Kiri" I said tiredly "Can you calm your boyfriend down, I was trying to sleep."

Kiri- "Of course I can Denki!" I thanked him and went back up to sleep. I changed into a pikacu onsie since I wasnt comfortable and went back to bed.

Sorry if the was bad, this is my first one. Hopefully you liked it.