New class mate #2

Denki's POV

I woke up and went to the common room to look for some food. When I got down there I seen that the Dekusquad was already up.

Deku- "Morning Denki!"

Me- "Morning" Saying it tiredly.

After a while, it was time too to school

Azawia- "Today we have a new student, come in Hitoshi"

Shinsou's POV

I hear dad speaking. I start to wonder into my thoughts as I hear dad say "come in Hitoshi." I walk in and see all of Class 1-A in there seats.

Shin- "Just call me Shinsou" I walk to the empty seat in the Classroom.

Azawia- "Do what ever you want"

After dad said that I just stayed seated while mostly everyone moved around to their friends. As begin to doze off into my thoughts I hear a voice.

Denki- " Hey Shinsou! Im Denki Kaminari"

I look up to see a blonde with a black bolt in his hair. As look into his eyes I say "I don't care" right at him. I hear him mumble "rude."

Shin- " Look, I'm not here to be friends with you." I hear him say "To bad! I'm now your friend." As I was going to talk I hear the lunch bell and start going to cafeteria. I feel someone grab my hand and pull me. As we were getting our lunch I say "Why do you want to be my friend, usually no one wants to be my friend."

Denki- " I think that are awesome!" I was surprised on what I heard from his mouth.

Denki's POV

I seen that he look surprised "Something wrong?"

Shin- "No, it just. No one says that about me. They usually just call me a Villain." I felt bad for him and without thinking I started hugging him. I could tell that he needed it. "I feel bad for you, honestly I think there wrong. There wrong because your awesome Toshi!" I felt him hug back and i hear a chuckle from him. "Toshi?" "Yeah, you can give me a nickname Yoshi! (It's supposed to be Toshi be I'm to lazy to change it)"

Shin- "Okay, let's see. How about Kami?" I looked at him with a smile "I love that nickname Toshi!"

Im gonna stop here because I'm getting lazy so, see you in the next chapter!