Lyric prank #11

Kaminari POV

I wake to felling warmth through the air, I open my eyes and we Shinsou. I carefully get up trying not to wake Shinsou up. I grab my Uniform, go to the bathroom, and change. I get out of the bathroom to see Shinsou awake. "Good Morning Shin!" "Morning Kami" I go downstairs, quickly grab breakfast, and run to school. I wanted to get to school so I could do some homework. ( let's just say its Friday) Since over the weekends we he to go to our parents house I won't have time to do homework. 

I get to my desk, pull out my homework and start doing it. 30 minutes later I see the Dekusquad walk in. "Hey Kaminari, your never early." "I woke up early so I decided to come here." After a few minutes I finish my homework and start doodling on a piece of paper. "Hey Kamin- Woah that's cool!" " Thanks Kiri, its nothing really." "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Kiri starts screaming and people start looking at us. "ITS A FREAKING UNIVERSE! HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT CAN MAKE A UNIVERSE OUT OF PENCIL!" I flinch at him yelling to loud. "Stop yelling" We hear Mr. Aizawa say. "Sorry Aizawa Sensei" We both say.

...

After class

...

I get my lunch at sit over at the Bakusquad table. "Hey, let's play truth or dare tonight, Just us!" Mina says "Ok, I'm down." We start talking about how many dares we have for eachother tonight. "Why don't we just have a sleepover?" Sero suggests "I'm up for it, we can do it at my dorm!"

...

 After school

...

We all head to the dorms after school and change. The Bakusquad came charging into my room with all kinds of snacks. As soon as we got everything ready we started playing truth or dare. 

In the middle of the game I got an Idea. "Hey why don't we prank the class!" Everyone agreed and I told them what i was thinking. "I was thinking about a Lyric prank. I seen them on youtube. All we need is a song though." "Why don't we do a song that only some people in class know about." After Mina said that we made a list of songs. We crossed off all of the songs that two or more didn't know about. We decided that we would do a 2000's song. We picked out the song called " Die young" or something (By Kesha) We waited until it was midnight just to get on everyones nerve's. After a little while of doing it most of everyone caught on from what we were doing and joined in.

...

Sorry that it short and bad. Its all I had on mind for right now. Also sorry for not posting in a week. Ive been busy cleaning my house, not including that school is in two days when this is posted. Hopefully you liked this, bye.

Edit: I know that it said #13 It should be changed to #11. Sorry bout that