Tickle war #3

At the dorms

Shins POV

As I walked in I seen Kali sitting on the couch. "Hey Kami, what are you doing?" He looks up at me. "Trying to catch another Pikachu." "Wait. Did you say another?!" "Yeah, I already have like 27 of them." I waked up to him and sat.

Me- "We should be doing homework though." "But it too hard" Kami complained. "How about we both do home work together" "Sure, meet me at my dorm 4:00 sharp. See you then" He said running to his dorm.

3:59

I walked over to Kamis dorm and I knocked. After a few seconds i heard him open the door. "Hey, Toshi! Come on in."

Denkis POV

I heard a knock on my door. I was still cleaning, I rushed shoving things into my dresser. After a little I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey Toshi! Come on in." As he walks in i get stuff ready for studying. It took us about 4 hours to finish. After studying i thought that we could possibly watch a movie.

Shins POV

In the middle of the movie kami fell asleep on me. After a little he Started to cuddle me. I felt my face heat up. After the movie I put him on his bed, turn off the TV and started to leave. "Don't leave" I hear him say tiredly. "Stay, please" I walked over to the bed and sat. Once he sat up he grabbed me and pinned me down. I felt my face heat up until I looked like a potato. He calapsed onto my chest. "Sleep, you need it." I started to drift off to sleep.

Morning

Once I woke up I seen that I was cuddling with Kami. I pulled my phone out to check the time. "Hey Kami, wake up." "No" "So you have chosen death." I start to tickle him and he started to laugh and falls off the bed. "What was that for Toshi!"" To wake you up"

Denkis POV

"Go get dressed and meet me on the couch" as i start to run to the bathroom. "okay" As soon as I got dressed I ran out of my dorm and went to the couch. Seen that Toshi was already there. "So why did you want us to-" I started to tackle him. As soon as i was on top of him I started to tickle him. I heard him laugh. "I've never heard him laugh." I thought to myself. "I SHALL SEEK REVENGE TOSHI!" I yell I thought that I woke everyone up. After a while he manage to get onto me and started tickling me.

"SO THIS IS TICKLE WAR HUH" he yells. "W-we n-need to s-stop yelling" I say trying not to laugh. "Why" "W-were g-going to wake e-everyone up" "NO" I manage to shock him but not to hard. I clasped on to him and we both started laughing.

Minas POV

"Whos yelling" I look at two people laughing. Denki and Shinsou.

Hey, welcome to a hangcliffer. Sorry its so short.