A few years later

Denki's pov

"Hey Shin? Could you go wake the kids up and tell them that they have school in about 20 minutes." "Sure, make sure you get the breakfast finished before they leave. I'm pretty sure that they would want to leave with an empty stomach." "Yeah yeah, ill be finished in 3 minutes" I see Nari and Sho Come down stairs. "Good-morning kids" "Morning papa" "Morning" "Come eat your breakfast"

Shinsou pov

After I go wake up the kids, I decide to take a shower. About 5 minutes later I go down stairs and go eat some breakfast. "Did the kids leave early?" "Yeah, I mean they do have to walk for 10 minutes to get there." "True"

After school

 "Hey Dad" "Hi sweetie, how was school?" "The usual" "Wheres your brother?" "He has Volleyball practice. Did you forget that he was doing another practice game didn't he?" "I kinda forgot about that." I hear Kami walk into the living room. "Hey papa" "Hey Sho. Want to help me make supper" "I have no homework to do so I guess so." I turn on the tv today and see the weather." "It's supposed to rain tonight. I'll text Nariko that I'll pick him up." I think to myself

Texting

Me: Hey Nariko, it's supposed to rain tonight so I'll pick you up

Nari: K, I see you later. Bye

Me: Bye have fun

Nari: Will do!

End of Texting

"I'm picking up Nariko today, it's supposed to rain." "M'kay" "Would I need to pick anything up at the store on the way?" "Some milk and eggs, anything else you can get." "okay" I leave the house to go pick up that stuff + other stuff than headed my way to Nariko's school. In five minutes I get to Nariko's school and see him waiting inside. "Hey Dad" "Hey Kiddo, did you have fun?" "Sure did" On the way home he told me on how he won and how the other team said the he was a good Libero. I get out of the car once were there and get the food from the truck. I hear Nariko ask about food tonight. "Hey papa, whats for supper?" "Your favorite Katsudon" "Thanks papa." I put the stuff in the fridge and set the table to help get the food out quicker.

Hey! Welcome to the end of the book! I have no ideas for this book. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I kinda rushed this one. Hope you enjoyed!